AOTC Action Fleet 3 pack's are....

Clone Tank
    Count Dooku's Solar Sailor ( thats cool)
    Naboo Fighter ( well lucky now i can get one )

this info comes from actionfigurexpress.com

heres the link
    http://www.actionfigurexpress.com/ac...rwarep2ac.html

Subject to change without notice. By Hasbro. ( i hope so cuase i want a Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive ring!)

i wish stuipd Hasbeen would give us a Action Fleet Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Ring!!!!! they never give us anything we want!
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

It's cool news, but the folks over in the MM section have been discussing it for quite some time now:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&threadid=6464
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Hmm Intrsting but i though it would be good to post this here and let everyone know of whats comeing
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

no no pictures yet