Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    At last a light saber that actually looks like the dynamic weapon its supposed to be...... hope it lives up to my (now high) expectations.
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

I think it looks okay... It's hard to tell with the prototype figures- I mean look at how much "Skullhead Vader's" lightsaber changed between the prototype and the pics we are seeing now!

Right now it looks a little clumsy and "bumpy/unfinished" looking.

...and really- do we have a choice?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    ...and really- do we have a choice?
    Oh you bet! If I don't like it, I'm slicing it right off and attaching one of those extra Qui-Gon blades. The sad part of that is, if I do that, I'll probably buy a duplicate to keep carded.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Question interesting........

I was looking at it and I noticed that it looked a little shorter to me. Is it just me or do you agree?
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Sculpting looks great (short or whatever)....... we'll have to see what happens with the production version. They always look different when they hit the stores.
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

Smile

Hello, I'm new here. But I would like to say that I went to Wizard World, and the lightsaber looks really really excellent. I also want to add that the Imperial Officer and the Rebel Trooper will have two or possibly three different head variations. I think thats a great move by Hasbro. But who ever is reading this may have probably knew the information already.