Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Any ideas on Eeth Koth's lightsaber?

I really can't think of anything that would make it so new and different. Mabe a new color, orange?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hmm...

Perhaps it really ignites! Oh wait.......well my best guess is that maybe it can hang from his belt and the blade can be removed. Oh wait, that would be too cool.....hmm...maybe it glows in the dark or something...who knows... but it better be cool!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

New style sculpt? I'd say it's some sort of new blade, using the same technology that Vader (Wrath) uses--white rod with clear colored material around it Now that would be something.

Oh well, I guess we'll see tomorrow.

GNT mentioned somewhere that he thought it meant this was using the Real Scan process, and I totally agree, I bet that's what it meant.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up

The pic just makes it look like a new sculpt that adds the representation of the wider part of the blade at the emitter. I am on the fence on this one. I'll have to see it better to know if I like it or not.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Lightbulb

I like the wider part for some reason. It looks really good for a lightsaber.

I think it will look cool when and if they ever make a new Luke Jedi figure. It seems to add a nice balance to the sabers...and if the blade is removeable thats even better!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I'm not thrilled with it yet, but I'm waiting to see how it looks when it's in my hands before I'm sure, I'm willing to be surprised.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Question I feel that

I am still undecided if i am digging the new style. I will have to wait to see this in person. I was hoping that they would have given hima new color. I guess not.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

koth lightsaber

Maybe it contains an episode 2 spoiler? We'll read about it in the force files I gues...
    Bad Taste

Its pretty cool,I like it alot it just makes it look more real looking and all!Hopefully all the Jedi and sith from now on will have the new blades!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious