Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I have everything plus some variations, I didn't collect EP1, they suck and I never got my hands on a luke and Yoda 2 pack. All are MIMB. My plan it to only open the Bounty Hunters. I think It would be cool to take a few photos of my set. I'll work on it
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Darth Vader (POTF2)
    Boba Fett (POTF2)
    Stormtrooper (POTF2)

Jango Fett (Saga)
    Count Dooku (Saga)
    Clonetrooper (Saga)
    Clone Captain (Saga)
    Clone Commander (Saga)
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Originally posted by mini-rock
    IG65, what kind of shelves do you use? Where'd you get'em? I'm not able to view those links.

Plastic totes?
    mini-rock, I just used those tracks you screw into the wall and then snap teh shelf support brackets wherever you want them. For the shelves themselves I used a combinantion of 8 in. and 12 in. deep fiberboard planks that were covered in a black plastic laminate. I got them in both 3 ft. and 4 ft. lengths and then staggered their heights to break my collection into smaller groupings. I got all the shelving stuff at Home Depot. It does get to be a little spendy in large quantities . Luckily I convinced my employer to pay for the shelves, and they just disappeared when I got moved out of my office and back into a cube
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

Originally posted by derek
    hey IG65,

that is very cool! how'd you get any work done?

derek, I was used to the collection so I had no problem (aside from the ocassional daydream ), but anyone else who came in was instantly derailed from any discussion of actual work . I found the effect quite to my liking
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

I have 124 of the 12" Figures. They are all sealed in their boxes and on display in my loft.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Every single one I wanted. And I wanted them all. And I'm an army builder. More than a dozen of Stormtroopers, half a dozen of Snowtroopers. Over 2 dozen Battle droids, not counting the half dozen Lego Battle Droids. All out of box. But: does it matter?

Sounds cool Clowntrooper, do you have any pictures to share?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Count them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12clowns.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	4002  
    Last edited by Clowntrooper; 09-19-2002 at 05:03 AM.