Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will Master Replicas make Darth Maul's Lightsaber?

Does anyone have any info about what replicas Master Replicas will make next like Maul's Lightsaber or Mace's?
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

Maul's Saber would be tooo cool!!!
    May the force be with you.

Re: Will Master Replicas make Darth Maul's Lightsaber?

Originally posted by maulrat22
    Does anyone have any info about what replicas Master Replicas will make next like Maul's Lightsaber or Mace's?
    Unfortunately Master Replicas hasn't released any info yet on which props they are going to make next. But since most of their current lightsabers are almost sold out, they'll probably be announcing the next line pretty soon, so keep checking their website.

The only two lightsabers I'm waiting for are Lukes ANH saber, and Maces AOTC saber. Those are my total favorites and they're the only two I would consider spending $300 a pop on. (well, possibley Bens ANH saber) I would bet that Maces lightsaber will be in the next lineup, since it's very distinctice and it would sell very well.

Mauls saber I don't know about though. The only thing holding it back would be the size, which is twice as long as a normal hilt. That means it would probably be MUCH more expensive so they may pass on it.

Personally I'm betting the next replicas will be something like this

1. Maces AOTC lightsaber
    2. Qui Gonns lightsaber
    3. Stormtrooper E-11 Blaster rifle
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I'm literally moments away from posting my interview with Master Replicas here on SSG and while nothing is confirmed, Mace's saber is mentioned by them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd like to see a Biker Scout pistol replica, that couldn't be too expensive could it? (Probably it would be the most expensive.....)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Oh, that's a great idea Basker, I hope they do it!

BTW, the interview is up: http://systems.figures.com/Features/...ss&domain_id=5

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh, and Steve made me add that credit, it's not an ego thing.

So JT...did he actually say how much bigger the hilt of the saber is. He said 98% accurate but I took that for the look and not the actual size. Good interview BTW. Thanks.

Never mind what's coming out, which ones are out already, I think these things look really cool and would give anything to own one, shame they're just too expensive here's to dreaming!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

well a darth maul lioghtsaber would be pretty cool but probably as mentioned way too expensive since it's twice the size
    I'm still thinking of buying Anakin's F/X lightsaber with blade but I don't know where I should get the money for it
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP