Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm sure they'll do one for Episode 3, but for the OT? I strongly doubt it. Both Rogue Squadron games and the original X-wing, all had general ANH stories, like the Battle of Yavin, etc. The Battle of Hoth has been done already, and the Battle of Endor can be played in X-wing Alliance...although I never had the patience to play through that awful game to get that far!

It was a nice idea though Pendo.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Pendo
    could have Star Wars: X-Wing Starfigher with a rough Episode IV storyline, then one with an Episode V storyline, and Star Wars: A-Wing Starfighter for Episode V [/B]
    It would be good but instead of haveng X-Wing for ANH it could be Y-Wing and X-Wing for ESB being as Snowspeeders are not starfighters although you could play in one for certain levels, like you play as Nim or Retti in the others.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

The end of Jedi starfighter set up a third game so I'm pretty sure that a third game will be made around the events of episode 3.
    "This Party's Over!"- Mace Windu

If a 3rd game is made I'll have to buy it but not play it. People who know me know that I have to buy everything I want on the day it comes out so this will include Starfighter 3, but because I'm spoiler free for Episode III I won't be able to play it because it will probably give away details of the plot. What complicated lives us Spoiler Free folk play!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Jedi star fighter did not give too much away as to the plot of AOTC
    "This Party's Over!"- Mace Windu

It gave away quite a bit actually. It gave away that the clones were on the side of the good duys, it gave away that Dooku was a bad guy and that Obi-Wan and Anakin were injured at the end. It gave away about the Battle of Geonosis and millions of Jedi fighting droids. It gave away that the trade Federation were involved, Jango Fett's appearance, the Jedi Starfighter, and much more. I know they're only little bits but to someone who is completley spoiler free it is quite alot.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection