Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

South Park DVD's - Season Boxsets!!

I don't have much info on these yet, but the rumor that Warner Bros. was working on boxsets of the series has been around a while. As I am sure most of you know, they had been releasing themed sets, which caused fans of the show to see red. A while back, they were some rumblings that this was true, but today on the South Park Studios website, it was confirmed.

*!*South Park Season One to be RE-Released on DVD*!*

On November 12th 2002 the first season of South Park will be re-released, each one of the three discs in this set will come with a directors commentary by Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

Hopefully the original version of "Cartman gets an anal probe" will be included. As well as the 2 original shorts that started the series, "Jesus vs. Frosty" and "The Spirit of Christmas".

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 06-28-2002 at 08:21 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Tee Hee. The Spirit of Christmas.

"C'mon Kringle. I'll buy you an orange smoothie."

"Ooh!"

Nuts to them rereleasing all the episodes after I already bought them. They oughtta put in a voucher to exchange the discs I already bought. I don't care if it was Rhino or not...it's just WB sucking more money out of my already thin wallet. jerks.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Well, it's not like the Rhino versions were that great. Plus we are getting audio commentary. If I were you EP, I would dump those on Ebay to someone that doesn't know there is a new set coming yet. That's what most DVD-philes do when there is a new release. Though, I am not sure if the introductions from the Rhino versions will be included.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, great I'll definatley buy them, but if there anything like The Simpsons they'll but it back to December, then about a fortnight before release they'll put it back to January and then February!

Post 500
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I can really do without Trey and Matt introducing the episodes anyway.

I would like them to do this.....but for some reason I feel no urge to buy them.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I saw what I think was the new season opener last night at midnight on comedy central. an instant classic!!!!!!
    cartman telling about his encounter with the guy in the alley just about put me in the hospital from hysterics, and the ending was as perfect as it was unexpected. for me, at least.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

I saw a funny one last night, the one where all the rich people meove into south park, but they're all black and it's made to look like the Klu Klux Klan, hilarious!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Sorry I phrased that wrong, the way the towns people act is meant to look like the KKK.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I believe what JP2002 is referring to is an ep from last season where that the townspeople of South Park are all prejudiced against all the new black people in town not because they're black, but because they're all rich folks.

But if you watch the show, you probably already knew that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.