Page 100 of 282 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2816
    ^^

btw I am my own avatar
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

I dont know, a friend took it from my myspace pic and applied it to the holographic hood, go see! Maybe I was trying to be mean and scary looking like how you try to be with your posts. I have a couple other pics that I smile in though and my teeth are nice and clean and all present.
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    From the set of Spider-Man 3 when I visited to shoot my cameo scene:

Frett, you should have been there for this pic...I had room to squeeze in a 4th somewhere:

Uhhh, Han looks bummed that I borrowed his blaster for the pic:

I had no idea WTF this guy was from but it seems as if he is a fellow from some upcoming video game that they were promoting:

Did you delete the picture? I mean this is a picture thread afterall!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    ...me and my twins. It's alot of work, but it's worth it.
    You're in the twins club?! Sweet. Here's my little dynamic duo instructing me in the ways of pink ball bouncy fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twins and me copy.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	14378  

Frett - I didn't delete them, the mods took them down since they were so offensive.

kidding, I'll put them back soon.

Sean - are you trying to audition as Castro's replacement with that hat ?

seriously though, nice pic.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    You're in the twins club?! Sweet.
    You too? Good deal. How old are they? Three? Four?

It's kinda nice to see that people do, in fact, survive the lack of sleep, Sean.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Sean - are you trying to audition as Castro's replacement with that hat ?
    It's the only hat I own, and indeed it is known as "The Castro" in my family circle. Sadly, I got that hat at the GAP forever ago. I only bought it becuase it fit my deceptively large head, and it was on clearance for like $3. My wife was with me, and really urged me to do it because she thought I needed a hat for some reason. It's really nasty, because I wear it out to work in the yard, and of course I never wash it. My girls make me wear it more often than I would on my own, so on weekends, I'm commanded to "Put on Castro, Daddy!"

I've had the thing for years now, and it occurred to me a couple months ago that I may have to replace it some day. I've looked in a few stores and online, and I've realized that my hat is actually pretty unique. Regular military issue "pillbox" hats are far more boxy and angular, as where my hat is slightly rounded, and more casual looking. I found a few designer pillbox "Castro" hats, but they're too expensive and usually have some goofy logo on them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    You too? Good deal. How old are they? Three? Four?

It's kinda nice to see that people do, in fact, survive the lack of sleep, Sean.
    They turned 2 this past March. Don't worry about the sleep thing. I eventually learned to "will" them to sleep at the same time. I also learned how to perform nightly baby duties without actually waking up.

I like your chest/lap technique. I oughta dig up some of our old pictures of me holding the girls in crazy ways. I was a big fan of the double football hold. I also made good use of the double Baby Bjorn.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    They turned 2 this past March.
    Damn, they're pretty big. Or are you a midget?
    Don't worry about the sleep thing. I eventually learned to "will" them to sleep at the same time.
    We're getting better at that. They're sleep is almost synced with ours (10pm-5am)
    I also learned how to perform nightly baby duties without actually waking up.
    I wake up, I just tend to fall asleep while feeding them. I "woke up" (I dozed off for 5 minutes. I don't completely suck as a parent) the other morning and Hayden (with an empty bottle in his mouth) was giving me the biggest "WTF?!" face.

I like your chest/lap technique. I oughta dig up some of our old pictures of me holding the girls in crazy ways. I was a big fan of the double football hold.
    I think mine are still too small for that. I have no problem with one, but I always feel like I'm gonna break 'em if I try and grab them with just one arm/hand.
    I also made good use of the double Baby Bjorn.
    My wife and I each have a single. Those things ROCK. I can do dishes and make the bed without feeling neglectful. The only issue I have with them is that they make you sweaty as all hell whereever there's contact, especially the straps that go under your armpits.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

You named your kid Hayden? That's awesome!

Just don't tell stillakid or your child will face ridicule.