Page 106 of 279 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post

That's just what this country needs. A soldier that actually gives a damn about politics.
    That seems to be just what German, Russia and Cuba needed, too!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

They won't take me Slicker. I'm well younger than 42 by many, many years. (I'm a veteran of Yavin from 1977) But it would be just what the military wants: to pay me for my kidney transplant and the months I'll need in sickbay following it. Right now I feel lucky to be alive in my country and it's well past time to think about serving it (except of course in politics, which I've done at the local level and will do again if I ever get the chance).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Staff in 6 years? Very impressive Chris.
    Actually I made it in five. Combat Arms promotes you pretty quickly if you prove to be worth the rank.
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    How fast does the tank go? Is there a speedometer in it, like in a car? 0-60mph in ?? seconds?
    I just found this video and it shows how fast a tank can go, it's sheer strength, and the short distance it takes for it to come to a complete stop.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Top speed 45mph. It has a governor that keeps us from blowing up the jet engine it runs off of. There is a combat override that will shoot it up to 65 -70 but lets hope we never have to use it! The tank will stop in six feet at 45 mph!
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

Here's a picture from a friend's wedding on Labour Day weekend...

Click Here!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Wow. I almost didn't recognize you, Clark Kent Dale.

The glasses do work for a disguise!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

LOL!!! Yeah... that's me and my partner. Now you know what he looks like and can imgine him rolling his eyes as I go on some Star Wars tangent.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Wow. I almost didn't recognize you, Clark Kent Dale.

The glasses do work for a disguise!
    Holy shizzle, you DO look like Clark Kent! That's creepy and yet oh so bada--!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Dale: faster than a speeding scalper; able to leap toy isles in a single bound; it's a Galactic Hunt, it's a store exclusive, it's NOT going on e-Bay!