Page 112 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2816

Bedfordshire, England

This is me about 3 days ago whilst waiting for an airship to depart from its hangar. What you don't see is the blimp hangar behind me where the new Gotham City is being built.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunset1copy2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	14753  

That's cool Stillakid. Your work is seriously enviable. It's a great picture against the skyline, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    This is me about 3 days ago whilst waiting for an airship to depart from its hangar. What you don't see is the blimp hangar behind me where the new Gotham City is being built.
    You're a Steadicam Operator, Stilla? How did I not know this?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You're a Steadicam Operator, Stilla? How did I not know this?
    Because you always run out the door right after breakfast and don't pay attention to me anymore!!! We just never really talk like we used to. It's that secretary of yours at the office, isn't it? What about my needs? I have dreams too, you know....

So how frackin big is this blimp, that the hangar they store it in is big enough to build a city inside then? huh, huh, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    So how frackin big is this blimp, that the hangar they store it in is big enough to build a city inside then? huh, huh, huh?
    Yes, I didn't explain well...there are two hangars side by side in Bedfordshire. One was for the blimp on our project. The other was refitted by Warner Bros. as a soundstage. Evidently, Batman 2 is shooting there and a whole other film also has sets built too. The hangars are mighty large. Probably could have put 4 blimps in one hangar without too much effort.

Hmmm. Large blimp hangers and Batman 2....

Maybe in Batman 2, Bruce is going to take on obesity in America.

He'll be tightening all our Batbelts, heh.

The villains might be Betty Crocker, Sarah Lee, and Rachael Ray!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Because you always run out the door right after breakfast and don't pay attention to me anymore!!! We just never really talk like we used to. It's that secretary of yours at the office, isn't it? What about my needs? I have dreams too, you know....
    *backing away slowly... backing... backing... RUN!!!*

I demand you get us photos of you standing in front of Gotham City there, and I demand you barely be in them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    *backing away slowly... backing... backing... RUN!!!*

I demand you get us photos of you standing in front of Gotham City there, and I demand you barely be in them.
    Sorry, I shant be returning to Bedford. Next stop: Birmingham. See here for more on what we're doing: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6135598.stm