Page 113 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2816
    wow. bedfordshire. so glamorous. and Birmingham. mmmmm. classy area. *giggle* actually birmingham has a horrible city centre but outlying areas can be quite nice.

always fancied a ride on an airship. maybe a single person one. just pootling around in the sky being nosey.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    wow. bedfordshire. so glamorous. and Birmingham. mmmmm. classy area. *giggle* actually birmingham has a horrible city centre but outlying areas can be quite nice.

always fancied a ride on an airship. maybe a single person one. just pootling around in the sky being nosey.

Just got back from a night out on the town in Birmingham. I'm a bit knackered at the moment after a few pints and a bit more wine than I should have endulged in. It's a wonder I can type at all.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Just got back from a night out on the town in Birmingham. I'm a bit knackered at the moment after a few pints and a bit more wine than I should have endulged in. It's a wonder I can type at all.
    Ah good, it's time I got to take a cheap shot at Stillakid :

Qui-Gon Jinn and the Midi-Chlorians are the BEST thing that ever happened to Star Wars!

I betcha he needs to take a few aspirins and first have a good night's sleep to formulate any response to that!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Ah good, it's time I got to take a cheap shot at Stillakid :

Qui-Gon Jinn and the Midi-Chlorians are the BEST thing that ever happened to Star Wars!

I betcha he needs to take a few aspirins and first have a good night's sleep to formulate any response to that!
    2 Tylenol...2 Advil...one Zanax...one long hot shower...2 cups of coffee

I'll give it a go:

I'll agree with you. Qui Gon and Midi's help illustrate just how good the OT is. It's a Yin Yang thing. Balance of the Force. OT Good. PT Bad. Lucas was the chosen one to bring balance so that the Star Wars legacy wouldn't be considered perfect for generations to come.

How's that?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    2 Tylenol...2 Advil...one Zanax...one long hot shower...2 cups of coffee

I'll give it a go:

I'll agree with you. Qui Gon and Midi's help illustrate just how good the OT is. It's a Yin Yang thing. Balance of the Force. OT Good. PT Bad. Lucas was the chosen one to bring balance so that the Star Wars legacy wouldn't be considered perfect for generations to come.

How's that?
    Pretty creative. I'll give kudos (to you personally, not your theory).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I just realised (after wondering how many pics of myself were on the net) that my nakedness is also plastered across the net. tis true. And yes sometimes i am a bit slow. but those people i intended to see the pics have and also every other tom dick and - ewwwww. those poor b*****ds.

praise the *whatever it is you people praise* you never come across them.....

now I'm going to be doing some SERIOUS Google-ing ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    now I'm going to be doing some SERIOUS Google-ing ! ! !
    I like to Google comedically.

ooh in a hat and false nose and a pair of clown shoes?

Me and my girl-----Thanksgiving 2006

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Me and my girl-----Thanksgiving 2006[/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robin & Barry.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	14797  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!