Page 114 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2812
    She's pretty and you two make a nice couple, Barry.

Is that the girl you met online? That's not the same girl that was staying over a few nights a week, right? (Is she gone or still up to that?)

Your hair is getting long again. When do you cut it for the donation?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

This is a gal I met about two months ago. I met her on Yahoo Personals, and it seems to be going quite well. She is working late at Sears tonight, so I made her a set of keys so she can let herself in as I have an early workday tomorrow. This one is over every night.

The one that was staying over once a month was just a friend, and she was married. I behaved like a gentleman when she stayed the night, and when I told her I was dating, she made arrangements elsewhere as not to ruin something before it had a chance to start.

The hair has about another 2 1/2 inches to go, or 10 inches total before I can donate it.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Mrs. Solo1138, Hannah, Hayden and I on Thanksgiving (Pardon the carpiness of the pic. Whatever program my wife uses for editing really screws with them when you resize).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0717.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	14810  
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Mrs. Solo1138, Hannah, Hayden and I on Thanksgiving (Pardon the carpiness of the pic. Whatever program my wife uses for editing really screws with them when you resize).

Awwwwwww, I gotta collect me some of those, I want one of each of the 3.

Plus accessories, of course, like Lil H Christ's very dapper sweater. Are you f****ing kidding me? That's awesome ! ! !

However I notice that Mrs. Caps isn't hold her phone...

Holy carp!!! Look at the 5 head on Mr. Solo!!

The twins looks cute as hell though and I can't wait to see them during Christmas!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The kids looking good cappy. Just dont let the boy headbutt you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

With the exception of you, the pic looks good.
    However I notice that Mrs. Caps isn't hold her phone...
    Her right hand is out if the picture, so there is still a chance.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

as good as HayDengar looks in his old man's grasp...he'd look better sitting in Lord Stanley's Chalice.

Agreed. Cappy blew a priceless opportunity.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Nice pic, Barry! With that beard and lush hair, it kinda makes you look like Yanni. I don't know whether to chat about the Bears or ask you to play me a mighty piano laden theme to help me fall asleep.

all kidding aside, nice pic and that's awesome that you're donating it!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"