Page 118 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2813
    Me at Shannon's very cool pre-holiday party!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1543273916_l.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	14869  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Need some advice fellow forum members.

I am trying to pick a picture for my Christmas card. We had to get the photo taken today, and we were a bit rushed. I wish I had more time, but we were all together for a couple of hours this afternoon, and my son leaves Monday to see his brothers and sister and his mom in Virginia and Florida.

If you could help me pick the picture you feel looks the best for a Christmas photo card, I would appreciate it.

Name:	IMG_8024.2.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	14872   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8026.2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	14873   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8028.2.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	14874  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I vote for number 1.

But with that Vader tie, they're all deadly !

(why isn't Lil Frett wearing a SW tie ? )

I like No. 1 as well. You're all smiling and into it. I'm betting it was the first picture taken, too. That's usually the most genuine in a set. You know, before the "didn't we just take this picture?" look.

Besides, No.1 makes you all look close like a family. The others center the tree. It's a nice tree, but that's not what makes YOUR picture special.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks, I'm rather fond of number 1 myself. My girlfriend will probably not go for any of them. I forgot to have them put the Santa hats on. I bought a Bears santa hat to wear in the Christmas photo, but it didn't fit over all the hair.

Frett, throw in another vote for pic #1. It has that family feel to it, and I can visualize it on the front of a card.
    Good stuff.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Thanks, I just submitted an order through Wal-Mart.com for 80 cards. I hope it's enough. I went with #1! Thanks again for your votes.

I love this digital camera technology. I took the pictures this afternoon, uploaded them to my computer, cropped the unwanted background, and ordered the cards all without leaving my home! Fantastic!

By the way Caesar, my son isn't a big Star Wars fan. He was until he came to live with me, then he looked at my collection and said it was "overkill". He does enjoy Star Wars, just not as much as his old man.

Haha. Sometimes kids want to be as different from their parents as possible these days.

Frett (the following is a joke):

Use drugs in front of him - he'll stay away from them and remain drug free.

Play video games constantly - he'll read books and write literature.

Lay on your couch and eat pizza - he'll become a fitness junky and go out jogging

I use reverse psychology with my cats: I bought them a scratching post / tree thingy and yell at them "No! No!" whenever I see them going for it. Turns out it is their favorite thing to do, now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Got a little Peter Mayhew in ya?

Got a little Peter Mayhew in ya? I had my hood on and it pulled my hair forward, it reminded me of the scraggly looking man beneath Chewbacca's mask.

Name:	peter mayhew.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	14914   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	14915