Page 121 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2816
    RooJay- You look like Mark McKinney from Kids in the Hall and Saturday Night Live fame.

Jargo/Mr. DP- You look like the Jack Tors charachter from the Jerky Boys in that pic.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Mr DP. You look good for 39! Here is what 41 going on 42 looks like. Check out the wrinkles in my forehead. And the gray sreaks in my hair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8055.1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	14936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8056.1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	14937  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

How sweet!!! Jargo took that picture just for my birthday!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

BobaFrett - now you remind me of that warrior-prince from LOTR.

You need a steel sword!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller View Post
    RooJay- You look like Mark McKinney from Kids in the Hall and Saturday Night Live fame.
    Sadly, I get that kind of thing a lot. This is the first time I've heard Mark McKinney, however. Usually it's Mark Wahlberg or Matt Damon (I suppose it depends on the angle or something), and believe it or not I actually get Tom Hanks quite often! I even had an elderly regular guest back when I was in the movie theater business that would swear that I reminded her of a young Errol Flynn - I think it's the chin and the smile.

barry i hate you and your copious locks i shall never be able to grow my hair again because I'm balding....

and slick. shhhhhhhhhhhh...........

I'm sorry you're balding. I wear my hair really short now because it's easier to deal with - when I was in the hospital lying down most of the time, the weight of my head was pulling my own hair out. So now, every 10 days, I have a military cut done down to nearly 1/4 of an inch (you guys have seen recent pictures). Plus I like one of the girls that cuts my hair and it's an excuse to see her, hehe.*

But I'm sort of blonde and in the wrong light, my fairer hair looks like it's missing and that I have bald spots too.

But remember this: chicks think Patrick Stewart is sexy!

*Meanwhile, I don't have the energy or patience to go out to bars and clubs much at all. I only used to go to meet women, and was only successful on the nights when I could break out of my comfort zone and be really obnoxious (seriously - and that's a whole 'nother story). So I find I'm happiest when I'm doing what I really want to be doing (or need to be doing) and I try to pick up women when the urge finally overpowers me and I'm out running my errands or hunting Star Wars figures, or even at the doctor's.

So the other day I was victimized by an attractive homicidal lady who was bent on robbing me. As she pointed her gun at me and told me to hand her my wallet, I asked, "Do you think after this you'd like to go and get a cup of coffee with me and then perhaps come back to my place?"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't mind the receding hair. my elder brother was bald at 18 and my younger brother has a huge bald patch. mines receding in a really slow way at the front. but as I have a zero crop mostly it hardly shows.
    And it is easy to manage. saves on the cost of hair products and saves on time. The last time i grew my hair to se what it looked like i just ended up being annoyed with it.
    And with longer hair I look older.
    People do like to run their hands over a cropped head though. which is fine with me as it's a big erogenous zone no not really i just like having my head tickled. I kind of melt visibly. Guess you could say it's my achilles heel.

Oh yeah!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CarrieFisher2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	14942  
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I see two Royal Princesses in that picture. Nice shot there, Deoxy! That's a really cute picture of you and Carrie. That was at Comic Con? I can see you had a good time.