Page 123 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2816
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I bet you could start an 18 paragraph thread detailing your conversation with said giraffes.
    Hmmm. A new challenge? I'd have to think about that one because it would be mostly fiction as I don't remember what the giraffe and I talked about. It's been a while.

When the gorillas were throwing their poo at the tourists, I shouted encouragement though, like:

"Good arm!"

"It's a hit!"

"Stay on Target! Stay on Target!"

"The 3-2 pitch. He squats and releases!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I once discussed the meaning of "The Book of Five Rings" with a zebra at the zoo. That zebra had some amazing insight into the art of fighting with two swords. I had no idea.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

He was a warrior of a different kind of stripe, eh Chux?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You guys sure rock the wild side!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slicker and Cappy.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	14945  

Me and my friend Mark (Matt Hughes' twin brother) out at their farm. This was taken around September of this year, right after I moved to Illinois.

It's too big to attach so I'll just link to it.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1168327729
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post

YOU guys are GREAT!!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    YOU guys are GREAT!!
    So you're saying there's a chance?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Hmmm. A new challenge? I'd have to think about that one because it would be mostly fiction as I don't remember what the giraffe and I talked about. It's been a while.

When the gorillas were throwing their poo at the tourists, I shouted encouragement though, like:

"Good arm!"

"It's a hit!"

"Stay on Target! Stay on Target!"

"The 3-2 pitch. He squats and releases!"
    Isn't that from star Wars? The stay on target part
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine

Quote Originally Posted by HanSololol View Post
    Isn't that from star Wars? The stay on target part
    Of course. Don't you think that gorillas would watch Star Wars if they'd put a TV and DVD player in there? I'm sure Chewbacca would be their hero!

Actually, they'd probably wonder why when Jabba throws Chewie into his dungeon, he doesn't throw Wookiee-poo back at the big slug?