Page 127 of 279 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Am I alone in thinking that ninja pic would make for the funniest avatar of all time ?
    Good idea...

And don't take it as a slight at all Han. It's just a badas* picture.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I made a new avatar for myself on the TF2005 boards, as it seems to be the premier Transformers site I'm getting all my TF news from.

I only have 6 posts over there (at this time), but my avatar forewarns of my particular brand of a presense.

It was a picture of Hot Rod, the most typical Transformer I probably behave like (somehow that's not a compliment if I look at it objectively) and I replaced the Autobot symbol with a Mouse Droid and gave him a beer. The human head on his shoulders is actually Luke Skywalker, symbolizing my connection to the Force, as well as the fact that this comic artist drew Luke about as indistinguishable from Tycho Celchu as it can get.

I'd actually saved this Luke picture in case I'd ever want to change my avatar here on SSG - but I actually did just barely for the Return of SSG - I added the Mouse Droid and the Samuel Adams beer.

I like to stay consistant, which is why I'm not constantly changing avatars here.

Anyway, what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HotRodavatar.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	14964  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Am I alone in thinking that ninja pic would make for the funniest avatar of all time ?

With you two fine brothers in the mix, there's ALWAYS a chance with The Ox
    No you most certainly are not.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

great minds think alike. and since I'm talking about Slicker and Caesar, I am using the term "great" very loosely.

great minds think alike. and since I'm talking about Slicker and Caesar, I am using the term "great" very loosely.
    When someone uses the word loosely and Slicker in the same sentence I usually expect a Slickers mom joke.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

One crazy Bears Fan......Me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8060.1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	14969  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It looks like you've got your hat on too tight and it's pullin' yer eyes up!

But as usual, you're a handsome devil, Mr. Frett.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

GO BEARS!!!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    It looks like you've got your hat on too tight and it's pullin' yer eyes up!
    I thought the EXACT same thing!

Did you get a haircut, frett, or do you just have it tucked in there real good?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

He's got it tucked in there real good....Buffalo Bill style.