Page 13 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Well as long as it doesn't get to ya too much.

It wouldn't be the 1st time I've mistaken a man for a woman.

When I worked the Maplewood Mall on the slow days we would stand at the front of the store and watch the women go by, and on more than one occasion one of us would point out these tall, long blond haired women with tight jeans, and from the back it looked pretty good, till the DUDE turned around!!! Damb those 80's rockers...but we got a good laugh outta it.

My friends one night at a bar, brought this attractive brunette over to me while I was playing darts. And this brunette has about 5 other women with her. Well I found it odd that my friends would give this one to me, since normally they try to steal them away or keep the good looking ones for themselves.
    To make a long story short I was skeptical, and good thing...it was a professional cross dresser who just finished a job.

So its all in good fun, and if ya can't get a laugh outta it, what good it is. My motto is, "If I can't be the sexy one, might as well be the funny one."

Everyone looks so. . . normal!

So, Jonna, are you gonna find the most magically babelicious pic of yourself. Oh, wait, Jonna's a he? What, that joke's no longer funny? Well, how long has it been old news? Three days?!? Why was I not informed? Great, I always like telling the bad old jokes. Grumble, grumble.

Okay, since everyone else is being a good sport about this, I'll track down a picture of myself and bore everyone with it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by tjovonovich
    Well as long as it doesn't get to ya too much.

It wouldn't be the 1st time I've mistaken a man for a woman.

When I worked the Maplewood Mall on the slow days we would stand at the front of the store and watch the women go by, and on more than one occasion one of us would point out these tall, long blond haired women with tight jeans, and from the back it looked pretty good, till the DUDE turned around!!! Damb those 80's rockers...but we got a good laugh outta it.

My friends one night at a bar, brought this attractive brunette over to me while I was playing darts. And this brunette has about 5 other women with her. Well I found it odd that my friends would give this one to me, since normally they try to steal them away or keep the good looking ones for themselves.
    To make a long story short I was skeptical, and good thing...it was a professional cross dresser who just finished a job.

So its all in good fun, and if ya can't get a laugh outta it, what good it is. My motto is, "If I can't be the sexy one, might as well be the funny one."
    Yeah...a good friend of mine is tall, sort of skinny, and he has long blonde hair that he often wears "down". This was back in high school. One day I'm walking down the hallway with a female friend of mine, and I see the aforementioned friend ahead of us...my female friend notices something on the back of his shirt, and goes, "Look at that girl's shirt." I recognized my friend and went, "FORD!" (we used to yell out each other's last name in order to get the other person's attention) He turned around, and my female friend was like "Oh crap....I seriously thought that was a girl." My buddy never took any offense though.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Jonna
    From El Chuckler
    (Everyone looks so. . . normal!

So, Jonna, are you gonna find the most magically babelicious pic of yourself. Oh, wait, Jonna's a he? What, that joke's no longer funny? Well, how long has it been old news? Three days?!? Why was I not informed? Great, I always like telling the bad old jokes. Grumble, grumble. )

Actually it has been going on for about two weeks. At first I was shocked, then I thought that I would mess with people, but now I have gotten bored with the joke and just want to talk about KETCHUP. So you want someone who looks slighly askew from the other pics that have been posted? Ever hang out with NYC underground club kids? Just wait till I get home and finish my web page pic section.....

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Everyone looks so. . . normal!

So, Jonna, are you gonna find the most magically babelicious pic of yourself. Oh, wait, Jonna's a he? What, that joke's no longer funny? Well, how long has it been old news? Three days?!? Why was I not informed? Great, I always like telling the bad old jokes. Grumble, grumble.

Okay, since everyone else is being a good sport about this, I'll track down a picture of myself and bore everyone with it.

Jokes never really get old. And mind you, we still don't have proof

Originally posted by Jonna
    Actually it has been going on for about two weeks. At first I was shocked, then I thought that I would mess with people, but now I have gotten bored with the joke and just want to talk about KETCHUP. So you want someone who looks slighly askew from the other pics that have been posted? Ever hang out with NYC underground club kids? Just wait till I get home and finish my web page pic section.....
    Uh oh, you're not a raver, are you? Well, as long as you don't look like this guy....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raver1.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	2611  

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Or this dude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raver2.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	2612  

Helen/Malcolm

Originally posted by Forhekset
    Ah, Caligula...the uncut version is on DVD now. Really bad film, but I own nearly every movie Helen Mirren has ever been in, so I bought that one too....
    I just saw "The Collection" and "O Lucky Man!" in the theater in May - Helen was quite sexy in those. I love that 70s dance she does at the end of OLM. But I guess Caligula pulling her around by a leash in Caligula can't be topped!

Have a DVD called "No such Thing" with her - looks very odd.
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

Jonna
    GOD NO! I do have some sense of colour cordination! I was a severe old school club Goth/Punk for a long time, but then got bored with it and started doing strange things like wearing pajamas in public all the time and going to nice resturants in a dress suit with a halloween tiger's tail hanging out the back. Anything for a good laugh. I really only dress up when I go out clubbing anymore. I've become lazy in my old age. I still wear my fuzzy bedroom slippers when I go to the store once in a while.

Re: Helen/Malcolm

Originally posted by Thrawn

I just saw "The Collection" and "O Lucky Man!" in the theater in May - Helen was quite sexy in those. I love that 70s dance she does at the end of OLM. But I guess Caligula pulling her around by a leash in Caligula can't be topped!

Have a DVD called "No such Thing" with her - looks very odd.
    I heard Dance of Death with Helen and Ian McKellen was rather good; I didn't get to see it though. I don't know you, Thrawn, but I instantly have respect for you knowing that you have good taste in both actors and women.

I heard about No Such Thing, but I never saw that it was playing in any theatres. Did it see limited release, or something? Apparently the movie involves some girl and a monster, and Helen plays (I think) an American TV executive who wants to create a star out of the monster.