Page 132 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2816
    Hey there my friend. Good to "see" you. Personally, I;m ready to ship Ron mexico and his weed bottle out of town. 12" Lando is doing well, and on his way over to watch the Super Bowl.

And thanks for the compliment Tycho.

frett, the one on my left is my wife (without the glasses). That was in October the night before a friend's wedding.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

"Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Holy carp, Basker. That's a pretty sweet collection of both guns and toys you got there. Also, you look much thinner than the last pic I saw of you.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

A few more of me, that I was going to post after the Super Bowl. But we all know how that one turned out.

Oh, ad I remember why I took these, I was inspired by all the stuble country music stars are wearing, I took my beard down a notch, BAM!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8065.1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	15076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8066.1.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	15077  
    Last edited by bobafrett; 02-07-2007 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Forgot why I was here.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Frett: you couldn't attach a .wav file of you singing "I've Got Friends in Low Places?"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Frett: you couldn't attach a .wav file of you singing "I've Got Friends in Low Places?"
    I wish I knew how. I doubt it would be able to be posted though, as you tube is also not able to be on the boards here.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Since I haven't posted in this thread in a long time, I'll include a pic of me from a long, long time ago, in a style of jacket and haircut far, far away from today's fashions. This might be the earliest photo of me with anything SW (I'm holding my Greedo figure). In elementary school, for Father's Day we were to make a paper tie with a picture of ourselves on it. Tah dah!

Name:	GreedoTie++.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	15112  
    "That's what Sheev said."

A future SSGr in the making! Nice picture Bel-Cam Jos.

BTW: when I was that age - it was my Chewbacca figure I couldn't put down. He was the hero of Star Wars to me as a kid.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Me shooting the Palm Island in Dubai, UAE a couple of days ago.

Name:	palmboat.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	15114  

Be careful Stillakid.

Michael Bay has sighted Decepticons down there!

You never know when a 35 foot mechanical scorpion is going to leap out of the sand.