Page 135 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2816
    Thanks for the photo credit on the 2nd one.

Jerk.

Oh, I can't stay mad at you.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Don't you mean:

Quote Originally Posted by What Rocketboy meant to say
    Ah wish Ah knew how ta quit you, Cappy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You know, if I EVER get Guitar Hero/Poser I am only gonna play it alone in the dark cos seeing pics of grownups (physically anyways) holding them "guitars" with actual serious faces on is starting to make me develop some kind of complex

I suppose I'll have to get a pic of me and my axe to show how it REALLY is Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

But there's nothing wrong with wearing Clone Trooper helmets while playing Guitar Hero, right Mabudon?

STANSE RULES!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    You know, if I EVER get Guitar Hero/Poser I am only gonna play it alone in the dark cos seeing pics of grownups (physically anyways) holding them "guitars" with actual serious faces on is starting to make me develop some kind of complex
    Dude, I totally agree. In every pic of me playing GH, I look like I'm trying to solve the country's financial problems with only the help of an abacus. When you play it on hard or expert difficulty it takes all of your attention, I guess.

And just so I can avoid taking the time to email it to him, here's RB at the Wings game on Friday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1104.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	15210  
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Slick, RB and I on Friday night paying homage to mabs:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	15224  

Ahh, I KNEW I felt a disturbance in the Force the other night

Guess I have to post a more recent pic of meself to keep this in real-time Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    The first pic is me and Slimmie from the other site rockin' out in his basement.
    You know, for some reason I cannot picture you "rocking out" on yer duff! I kinda thought that you should be playing that game in a kinda wide stance . . . with wigs on . . . . or at least back to back
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    You know, for some reason I cannot picture you "rocking out" on yer duff! I kinda thought that you should be playing that game in a kinda wide stance . . . with wigs on . . . . or at least back to back
    What's funny about that is the game comes with a strap for the guitar, but I'll be damned if I can play standing up! Part of that comes form being left handed and the guitar only accommodates the strap in a righty fashion. But mostly is just feels wonky.

And I cannot play the game unless I'm standing up. bIZZARE.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!