Page 136 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2813
    Which makes for awkward moments when I look over during co-op mode and tell RB's johnson to "rock out".
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Especially when it isn't the usual Saturday night.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Me and the neighborhood friendly web slinger. Guess which one I am.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spiderman1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	15247  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You're so lucky, Frett! I drove to 3 different Wal-Marts trying to meet Spider-Man. I met him once when I was like 5 years old and I wanted to take my picture with him in 2007 as well.

My Wal-Marts were using a cardboard standee to fill in for Spider-Man. They said that his Spidey-senses started tingling and he had to swing off to fight a super-villain so he couldn't personally be there. I was so disappointed!

Do you think he's coming back tomorrow?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Not at our store. I'm not sure if the other stores in our area had a live Spiderman. I know when we had the 24 hours of the force, the kids were asked to stand by a cardboard Vader, but most wanted a picture with me in my Stormtrooper armor instead. Live is live.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Its been a while since I've posted a post or a new pic, but here's one each of me and my 2 kitties, Han (white) and Chewie.

Me

Han

Chewie
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Hehe. I'm a cat-person, too. Though mine are all black.

But I love how you call the black and white one "Han," and the Calico, "Chewie." I should have guessed! That's classic.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm not a huge cat person as I'm: A. really allergic to them and B. most cats i've dealt with were lazy bastids.

Then again, both cats that bit/clawed me, were both hit by trucks/cars within two years. Take that as you will. The only cat that i get along with my grandmothers cat, Kitty, who always seems to find comfort sitting on my shoulders/neck......at least for an hour before I have to leave due to the allergies. Better in the winter though.

Here is a pic of me in Chicago over my birthday weekend 3/2-3/5 07. I'm drunk as a skunk and enjoying some after hours at Nick's bar on N. Milwaukee. The beard is now gone due to hotter weather, but i'm rocking a great moustache.

Name:	Mike's Birthday Visit 2007 017.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	15267  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Jedi Master Guyute was utilizing a sophistocated cloaking device. I've unscrambled its inteference effects for our viewing audience:

Name:	Tom Guyute.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	15268  

Sorry to double-post, but this thought came to me later and reminded me of something else similar to Guyote's picture that I just had to post.

Name:	Guyote.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	15269