Page 138 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2816
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    And one more because I am just so sexy!
    Not getting funny here but you look so much better with the shorter hair. It's rather timeless and classy!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thank you everyone! I haven't had much of a chance to get on here since I had the haircut. I've gotten mostly positive comments from my co-workers, and a few telling me I looked better with longer hair. But with summer and the heat, it was getting quite hot with that thick mop on my head.

Also I have the "Relay for Life" coming up, in which I will have to put on my Stormtrooper helmet. With all that hair, I doubt if I would be able to even get the helmet on, let alone be able to see out of it.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Me at the WGN news studios in Chicago on May 25th. We were there for the morning show from about 7:20 am until almost 8:45 am. They used us in various shots, including a lightside Vs. Darkside trivia contest. If I knew how to Youtube it, I would, but I don't.

BTW, I'm the Tusken!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adjusted.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	15443   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adjusted1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	15444  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Tycho's signature inspired this, he suggested I post it here.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...hoVwingbay.jpg
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ok here's a pic of me last month in London. this pic was my mate getting me to try on clothes so he cold take photos. he's easily amused. I'm posting this because it's so bad. I can't decide on the particular reason it's bad but I'll let you se if you can point it out and don't hold back. i won't be offended by anything anyone says.

Name:	DSC01764.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	15456  

Um, I don't think it's bad, but I'd add a flak jacket, a machine gun, a regular weapon holster for a .9 mm, an over-the-shoulder sword sheath, maybe dark sunglasses - and wahlah: SWAT or special agent man.

Emperor Jargo in Mission Impossible 4!

It would at least be a good idea for October 31.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Ok here's a pic of me last month in London. this pic was my mate getting me to try on clothes so he cold take photos. he's easily amused. I'm posting this because it's so bad. I can't decide on the particular reason it's bad but I'll let you se if you can point it out and don't hold back. i won't be offended by anything anyone says.
    You know . . it could be that blue couch in the background . . maybe that' what throws it off.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I shaved the beard in early spring (Sorry KH). I realized during the shaving process I've never sported a nice 'stache before, so I decided to do so!! This pic was taken on May 20thish.

I've had the 'stache since mid-March. Now it's back to an early stage beard; tomorrow night, i'm shaving everything again, aside from a random "soul patch" just for kicks and since i've never done it before.

Name:	correct red eye.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	15458  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Alright everyone, first time posting in this thread...

This was at my friend Jay's house before the prom last Wednesday. That's me in the shades on the far right with my friend Nikki. You can't really see it clearly, but at least you guys know what my ugly mug looks like now.

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	15459  
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]