Page 141 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2816
    You have a very pretty sister Dar'Argol. I wish you gave her away to me.

But I tend to be allergic to marriage anyway.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post

AnyHoW, here's a pic of my sister and I at her wedding on June 16th. Since our father is no longer with us I walked her down the aisle and gave her away. It was awesome!
    Very lovely picture of her and you Dar. Just so you know, me and your sister are now bound together forever in history. She got married on June 16th, I was born the same day. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

JP, that is a great pic of you! My wife says your hot . . and its a shame . . . thanks honey
    Tell your wife I said, "thank you!" BTW... your sister is HOT!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Very nice pictures everyone! Here is one of me and my......................Fiance! Yes, I got engaged Friday June 22nd.

The one of us on the track is from the "Relay for Life" cancer walk just mere hours away from my proposing to her, the one of us at the Cubs game is from this past Mondays game where the Cubs had a healthy lead, only to lose it in the top of the 9th inning, but made a spectacular comeback in the bottom of the 9th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robin and I.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	15628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robin and I part 1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	15629  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You have a very pretty sister Dar'Argol. I wish you gave her away to me.

But I tend to be allergic to marriage anyway.
    I use to be allergic to that too but they gave me a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Tell your wife I said, "thank you!" BTW... your sister is HOT!!!!!
    Yeah . . she got all the looks in the family . . . I got all the dork!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Very lovely picture of her and you Dar. Just so you know, me and your sister are now bound together forever in history. She got married on June 16th, I was born the same day. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    And I am sure that will make that day for her all the more special. No really, that's pretty cool . . . it was a beautiful day and she was a beautiful bride!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Congratulations to you BobaFrett. You look very happy together.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

....at Post Bomb Blast Investigator School a while back. Ah, the life of a CSI!
    Where else can you get paid for playing "Clue", "Where's Waldo", and blowing things up (legally)?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boom.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	15647  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I got engaged Friday June 22nd
    Congrats, man!!!!

Yeah . . she got all the looks in the family . . . I got all the dork!
    Yeah... well, I appreciate the dork you are.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    ....at Post Bomb Blast Investigator School a while back. Ah, the life of a CSI!
    Where else can you get paid for playing "Clue", "Where's Waldo", and blowing things up (legally)?
    Dude, I'm not a mechanic, but I think there's something wrong with your car

Hey Teeye7, I bet you can guess what story flashed into my head lookin at that pic

Lookin Sharp Dar, you clean up nice eh ???

Frett- congrats- hope this doesn't affect your styling regimen, I can tell the seasons by your hairstyle and I'd get confused if that changed too much too fast
    Iso & Baws

Rocketboy has an art major
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.