Page 147 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2813
  1. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    What was that from BCJ?
    It's from That Thing You Do!, the scene were The Oneders (before they changed the spelling to The Wonders) perform terribly at the Pittsburgh talent show (no dissin' da Boigh, people! ). I get two different shots, almost FOUR SECONDS on screen!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I have a real quick shot, in fact I'm just a blur in the parade scene in Ferris Buellers day off, shot in the fine city of Chicago..
    Yeah. I saw you there.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

  2. #1462
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It's from That Thing You Do!, the scene were The Oneders (before they changed the spelling to The Wonders) perform terribly at the Pittsburgh talent show (no dissin' da Boigh, people! ). I get two different shots, almost FOUR SECONDS on screen!
    That might be enough for a SAG card.

    Love that movie, by the way. One of those "lost in the crowd" great movies.

  3. #1463
    My sister swears that she saw one of the actors from That Thing You Do at CIV, so we had to spend a few minutes with her while she nervously walked near him and repeatedly asked "Is that him?"
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  4. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    My sister swears that she saw one of the actors from That Thing You Do at CIV, so we had to spend a few minutes with her while she nervously walked near him and repeatedly asked "Is that him?"
    So that's why that woman kept following me! :nervouslyfollowing:
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

  5. #1465
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Love that movie, by the way. One of those "lost in the crowd" great movies.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. The formula is a standard "feel good" movie and very predictable, but what appeals to me is the chemistry between the actors. I think it was a good casting combo for the major players and great suprises with the minor players (look what they've accomplished since 1996!). When it comes on, I usually sit down to watch.

    ...and speaking of watch, Mrs. Hanks sure looks good as "Marguerite"... (almost her real name BTW....)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  6. #1466
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. The formula is a standard "feel good" movie and very predictable, but what appeals to me is the chemistry between the actors. I think it was a good casting combo for the major players and great suprises with the minor players (look what they've accomplished since 1996!). When it comes on, I usually sit down to watch.

    ...and speaking of watch, Mrs. Hanks sure looks good as "Marguerite"... (almost her real name BTW....)
    Yeah, I've always wondered how she got cast in the film.

    1...


    2...


    3...


    Okay, anyway. During a break, we crowd actors just sat in the Orpheum seats, and who was sitting in front of me? Liv Tyler. :Homerdroolsound: Got to talk to a car crash extra from an ER episode, and lunch was burritos (I think that could've been a bad choice for people sitting down the whole time they're filming). And Kevin Pollack said a bad word after a missed take.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

  7. #1467

    Not Me

    No, this would be JediElf, my MUCH better half, taken a week or so ago down by the 12 mile creek by a friend of ours for some project she's doin. Looks like some photoshopping took place too, but overall a nice pic that I thought I would share Iso & Baws
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beautiful graf.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	16114  
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

  8. #1468
    Uh, mabs, please tell me that's not doon she's sitting in.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  9. #1469
    You ARE gonna owe me a keyboard, you still have my address right?? Might as well send it now, I doubt I'm gonna last much longer at this rate

    And no it's NOT doon, she has an aversion to that stuff
    Iso & Baws
    talk about the brown envelope, sheesh
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

  10. #1470
    I just find it amusing that you find the word "doon" so amusing.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO