Page 149 of 279 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2790
    Uh, Cae, I'd be more interested in knowing what's going on behind you. I might be mistaken, but somebody looks nekkid.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The year: 1977

Significance: A stone's throw from the Cinema Real where I repeatedly watched a movie titled La Guerra de las Galaxias, made by a guy named George Lucas. Little did I know I was sporting a Crix Madine look at the time....and didn't know it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Palacio_Real.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	16331  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'd say General Madine in Hoth Battle Gear!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

DAMN dude, for some reason all's I can think about is photoshopping the word "VINTAGE" in some fancy font onto that pic- can't explain it anymore than that unfortunately

I also could see some cats type jokes on that pic....
    For some reason my mental image of you has NOTHING to do with that pic tho- if you'd posted it as a "guess who" pic, I would have said some relative of Speilberg
    Iso & Baws
    MAN what a vintage pic
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'd say General Madine in Hoth Battle Gear!
    It was cold! A big reason for the . Sunny Spain is a myth! This was taken in December, I believe. The Spanish have a rhyming saying with regards to their climate: "Nueve meses de inverierno, tres mes de infierno." Translation: Nine months of winter; three months of hell. There's not much of a spring or fall in Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    DAMN dude, for some reason all's I can think about is photoshopping the word "VINTAGE" in some fancy font onto that pic- can't explain it anymore than that unfortunately

I also could see some cats type jokes on that pic....
    For some reason my mental image of you has NOTHING to do with that pic tho- if you'd posted it as a "guess who" pic, I would have said some relative of Speilberg
    Iso & Baws
    MAN what a vintage pic
    Vintage it is. Black and white film (because the cost color print film was out of reach for this then-college student), 70's European fashion (note the shirt collar), aviator style glasses: dude! it was "outta sight!"

BTW: The picture is fair game for any photoshopping!

Well, you can photoshop TeeEye as Speilberg then and put the T-Rex behind him, hehe.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    "As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: these two droids. Both are hard working, and will serve you well."
    Holy carp, T, are you under 200lbs???? Someone needs a trip to Poppa Johns.....

That's a great pic of you as well, TeeEye - I've never been to Europe, but if I did I'd sport a sweet just in honor of that pic.

Looks like you had some early influence on GLu's future grooming - I guess that's a fair trade as it seems you were somewhat influenced by his films.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

My "vintage" and "retro" pics are frightening youth shots of the late '70s and early/mid '80s, so I may avoid them. Almost no B & W ones, as color film weren't too much back in then times. I've posted some of my lil' kid pics previously, so that's scary enough for ya.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Holy carp, T, are you under 200lbs???? Someone needs a trip to Poppa Johns.....
    Packing about 135lbs. in those days (the coat may make me look a half pound bigger ). Walked everywhere then. Really enjoyed that, too.

Unfortunately, I tip the scales about 60 lbs. heavier these days . I wish I could get down to my best fightin' weight again: 180. With the holidays coming up, that won't happen any time soon.