Page 152 of 282 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2813
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Did you get your personalized coin saying that you were on the Great Wall? People I talk to that've been there say they're akin to going to New York and getting an "I (heart) NY" shirt.
    Of course!!!!

I bought this Star Wars figure from Target today and I got an impersonalized coin saying I wasted another $7!

(cool picture Stillakid!)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

One of me rockin' the beard during the Thanksgiving Eve Drinkathon 2007.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	November 2007 030.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	16393  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Guyute, that picture is screaming for me to Photoshop in a giant Mouse Droid in your hand instead of that empty glass of beer.

That would be THE poster for Mouse Droid sniffing awareness!

Then maybe make the background depict you on the Death Star where there were lots of Mouse Droids.

Yeah. The ideas are coming to me. But it's my birthday and I'm getting ready to go out. I don't have the time to spend on a photo job right at the moment. Maybe someone will surprise me?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Here, have a refill on me, JMG!

Name:	JMG-refill.gif 
Views:	73 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	16395  
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Here, have a refill on me, JMG!
    Yeah, I was wondering if JMG's glass was half-empty or half-full!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Here's me and the new little guy at Breakfast with Santa (little did he know his Dad is actually Santa Claus.) He got tired from all the attention he was getting and decided to take a nap.

Name:	santa baby.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	16408  

That's a cute picture. I'd print that up on my own X-mas post cards or something if I were you. I think you can be very proud of that shot .

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Translation: Nine months of winter; three months of hell. There's not much of a spring or fall in Madrid.
    I hear the rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's a cute picture. I'd print that up on my own X-mas post cards or something if I were you. I think you can be very proud of that shot .
    Thanks, he's a cutie. We thought of using it for that with a caption of "silent night" or something to that effect (there aren't many of those anymore though.)