Page 158 of 279 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2790
    You're joking, right?

STANSE is the greatest band EVER.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...ghlight=stanse

There are others, including their first mention somewhere in Twisted Figure Theater, but that's a good start.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

A few years ago - I think it started in 2002 when the color-ranked clones first came out - Mabs created a rock band with the figures in the likeness of KISS. He took some cool photos of them for Stanse press releases.

Actually since SW was "a long time ago..." Gene Simmons and Co. actually copied Stanse! KISS wasn't original. Stanse did it first!

Well, these Clones took up armor and guitars and full metal jackets and became a band that was legendary throughout the galaxy. They toured in Scooby-Doo's Mystery Machine and had promoters of the likes of Mr. T (action figures all, of course).

For a while, the Few-Hit-Wonder "Mousy and the Sniffers" broke out onto the inter-galactic charts led by their Mouse Droid frontman, Darth Mouse, but since then they have faded, perhaps waiting to make a come-back tour.

As far as I know, Stanse is still rocking but you'll have to get the details from Mabudon as to when they are coming back around this side of the universe to tour again.

Oh yeah: I just remembered my favorite Stanse hit "Mint on Mint Card!" That song rocked!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

here's a link to the only currently availabe STANSE tune

www.archive.org/details/mabudonMOMC
    Iso & Baws
    I KNOW the mix ain't right- and you might not get the version that works for you on the first try, so keep at it til it works
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

OK, I downloaded the song, but haven't listened to it yet since I'm listening to Master Chief Radio... If I don't get to it tonight, I'll listen to it tomorrow.

Gees, where the heck was I when this info about Stanse was posted?
    Move along, move along

Here's Hayden, Hannah and I a couple weeks ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_379620adb7aa014ea2cb76e0118256fd.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	16627  
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

They looked as thrilled as you to be in that picture.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I love Hayden's little glasses! I wish I could where those glasses and look cute but no, I have to be an adult

I vote YOU best Dad of 2007!

The pic is fantastic
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    They looked as thrilled as you to be in that picture.

This from the deadbeat uncle who never visits :P jk bud, I'm sure they miss unca Nick lots!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I already cast my absentee ballot for 2008 and I made sure to vote for him this year, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I love Hayden's little glasses! I wish I could where those glasses and look cute but no, I have to be an adult

The pic is fantastic
    Thanks, 'Ox. Considering I lost the election to visit your "nethers", this is certainly the next best thing.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.