Page 159 of 282 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2816
  1. #1581
    They are so adoreable. Too bad I cant say the same for daddy
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  2. #1582
    Those kids are even awesomer* in person (and hi-larious when the cuss!).








    * Yes, awesomer.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  3. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    They are so adoreable. Too bad I cant say the same for daddy
    Its cool. I've got thick skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by RB
    (and hi-larious when the cuss!)
    I didn't think the day would come so soon when Mrs. Solo and I had to watch our mouths. Both of them are really good at, "oh, s**t!" when something goes wrong. The other day Hayden said it and then looked at me and went, "Oh, no..." as if to try and cover his tracks.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

  4. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Here's Hayden, Hannah and I a couple weeks ago.
    I knew you looked familiar. Your secret identity is out Solo. Or should I say 'The Hood!'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_379620adb7aa014ea2cb76e0118256fd.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	16628  

  5. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I didn't think the day would come so soon when Mrs. Solo and I had to watch our mouths. Both of them are really good at, "oh, s**t!" when something goes wrong. The other day Hayden said it and then looked at me and went, "Oh, no..." as if to try and cover his tracks.
    Well, watching your mouth doesn't really help that much when you occasionally try to get them to say it for your own amusement.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  6. #1586
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Its cool. I've got thick skin.
    We know. We've seen your picture.


    oh come on, you know you're a Dreamboat in your own right.

  7. #1587
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    I knew you looked familiar. Your secret identity is out Solo. Or should I say 'The Hood!'
    Do my eyebrows really look like that
    Quote Originally Posted by RB
    Well, watching your mouth doesn't really help that much when you occasionally try to get them to say it for your own amusement.
    We put the kibosh on that business after Hannah said, "Oh, s**t" at daycare.
    Quote Originally Posted by My faitful center, Caesar
    We know. We've seen your picture.
    Oh, that's what Jargo meant by "the hood".
    oh come on, you know you're a Dreamboat in your own right.
    I know. I'm just being modest so I don't offend those not blessed with this prettiness.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

  8. #1588
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Oh, that's what Jargo meant by "the hood".
    Now it makes sense. :foreskin: :foreskin:

  9. #1589
    'fraid I was herbally out there when I did the pic. it's more the expression on your face than the eyebrows but um, *tries not to dig a hole*, you have mighty eyebrows. which isn't a bad thing. rather that than some metrosexual with plucked eyebrows. bleurgh :vomit:

  10. #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    rather that than some metrosexual with plucked eyebrows. bleurgh :vomit:
    The night before my wedding I had them shaped and I broke out like crazy, to the point that RB's wife was begging me to let her put some concealer on it. I won't make that mistake again!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO