Page 163 of 282 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2816
    It's just funny when grown men are so scared of little pricks.
    me, I can cope with anything besides seeing scalpel cuts. might make my stomach somersalt but as a rule, there's not much phases me.

hmmmm being in this thread reminds me that i need to get some up to date pics done. celebrate hitting old age next week.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    It's just funny when grown men are so scared of little pricks.
    me, I can cope with anything besides seeing scalpel cuts. might make my stomach somersalt but as a rule, there's not much phases me.

hmmmm being in this thread reminds me that i need to get some up to date pics done. celebrate hitting old age next week.
    There are some really great jokes that could come out of that first line, but I'm going to let them go.

See, I can deal with just about anything else as well. But stab me with a needle and I get weak in the knees.

that only happens to me when you get one of those passionate kisses that seem to last an hour and the world vanishes away and all you have is the sensations. Needles can just go straight in to either draw off blood or inject meds. coolest one i ever had was a lumbar puncture. and some weird curved catheter things in my legs to measure the pressure in my muscle compartments. oh and cortesone injections in my butt where the needle has to scrape the bone before they can guage how deep it is. YAY!

oh-oh. gone 3am. time for bed. must get my beauty sleep before taking new pics.

that only happens to me when you get one of those passionate kisses that seem to last an hour and the world vanishes away and all you have is the sensations.
    You've been sent flowers at work before, haven't you?

Lol. the way to my 'heart' is via rich dark chocolate. or a fully loaded credit card.

Lol. the way to my 'heart' is via rich dark chocolate. or a fully loaded credit card.

Well, then Valentines is the holiday for you, on both accounts.

Wow, I thought I went to a lesbian bar? Guess I better check the schedule!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Wow, I thought I went to a lesbian bar? Guess I better check the schedule!

Lesbian bar? They talk about professional sports and flannel thread counts, not weepy boyfriends and fainting.

(Actually, most lesbians dislike me. Weird, isn't it?)

I just found this one from a recent trip to Tokyo Disney.

Needless to say I didn't go home alone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slicknminnie.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	16676  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Where's Minnie's other hand, Slick?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!