Page 170 of 282 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2816

Live from California's Canada...

I know. Sh**, I just got back from a quick bike ride down to the market. Now I'm gonna go out and hug the big Douglas-fir in my backyard.

You look cool PF.

You might definitely want to consider dropping us as your friends. We'll only hold you back, now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wait, who said you were my friend? (Awwww... SNAP!!!)

Yeah, but Oregon is also Washington's Mexico, where the facial hair is ¡muy macho!

Dang PF, that wasn't a very Oregon thing to say. You'll have to peddle your bike 10 extra hours next week to make up for it, and invest in $100 worth of carbon credits.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dang PF, that wasn't a very Oregon thing to say.
    Yeah, well... I was born in Los Angeles.

Wow PF, that's the first full on picture I've seen of you. I'm trying to compare it to when we briefly saw each other at the comic store but weren't quite sure about each other's identities Alas, I cannot remember. That was hilarious when we figured it out later

Nice to finally see you skeezix!

p.s., that doesn't look like Oregon at all, no enough conifers in the background I think you've fooled us all to believe you moved, but really you are still here stalking toy aisles and scalping your wares as a double agent
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Ok, nobody freak out or scream, here I am.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture20 029.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	16800

I did photoshop the orange jumpsuit out though.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

[FONT="Impact"]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHH!!!!![/FONT]

I'm freaking out!!

(Oh, come on. You had to expect that was coming.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    (Oh, come on. You had to expect that was coming.)
    I would have been dissapointed if anyone'd beat you to it Chux.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

How do you keep an idiot busy? I hope there's a simple explanation on the back of that shirt.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.