Page 173 of 291 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2903
  1. #1721
    Which movie were the Village People in? I think I missed that part.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

  2. #1722
    jjreason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Lubing up the probe - it's business time.
    Posts
    4,502
    Very nice vintage haul for a vintage Darth_Brandon!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

  3. #1723
    Deoxyribonucleic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Caesar: Winner of my affections!
    Posts
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    This is a photo of me from back in 1979, the one that started it all.

    My mother is cleaning out the house this year & I expect to have tons more to post from my toyroom back in the day.
    AWESOME! I especially LOVE the wood paneling in the background
    Seriously, I love wood paneling simply because it reminds me of the great times to be had as a kid in the 70's
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

  4. #1724
    Registered Tycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    20,451
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    This is a photo of me from back in 1979, the one that started it all.

    My mother is cleaning out the house this year & I expect to have tons more to post from my toyroom back in the day.
    I love that picture and I love the vintage Death Star toy. Those days were awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  5. #1725
    How did the Village People Album get mixed in with all your SW stuff Brandon?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

  6. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Which movie were the Village People in? I think I missed that part.
    Lol, my mom bought that album back in the day (it was in I think), needless to say once she heard the lyrics to Macho Man, it got broken in half.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Very nice vintage haul for a vintage Darth_Brandon!
    Thanks I have more pics coming later of my hoth sets I'm told.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    AWESOME! I especially LOVE the wood paneling in the background
    Seriously, I love wood paneling simply because it reminds me of the great times to be had as a kid in the 70's
    Yeah, this pic was taken in the bar area of the house, you can see the sit down bench behind the table. The bar was on the opposite side of the table. Those were the days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I love that picture and I love the vintage Death Star toy. Those days were awesome!
    Thanks Tycho, the two things I miss the most are my Death Star (which ended up going MIA) & my Buck Rogers Starfighter. Those days rocked big time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    No love for the Village People?
    No not at all, they were in back then, just like Trooper was (another record that got broken due to lyrics my mother objected to.), I had great times listening to those records when I was a kid. Beats the Smurfs that my sister listened to back then.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

  7. #1727
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Lol, my mom bought that album back in the day (it was in I think), needless to say once she heard the lyrics to Macho Man, it got broken in half.
    No love for the Village People?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

  8. #1728
    Cool. I still have the box for my Death Star Playset. Are those purple boxes puzzles? I have one of a TIE Fighter shooting at an X-Wing.

  9. #1729
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Cool. I still have the box for my Death Star Playset. Are those purple boxes puzzles? I have one of a TIE Fighter shooting at an X-Wing.

    Why yes they are, I'm not sure if I ever opened the boxes though. I can't seem to remember putting them together.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

  10. #1730
    Hmmm. I think this is me from '76. my uncle and siblings I have no idea why i was dressed like that with the shirt and tie but there you go. that's my crazed mother for you. picking out the most bizarre combos for me to wear every day. she'd make me wear shorts in winter too. i think my yonger brother is wearing red wellington boots in the middle of summer here. it was just bizarre.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO