Page 173 of 282 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2816
    Which movie were the Village People in? I think I missed that part.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Very nice vintage haul for a vintage Darth_Brandon!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    This is a photo of me from back in 1979, the one that started it all.

My mother is cleaning out the house this year & I expect to have tons more to post from my toyroom back in the day.
    AWESOME! I especially LOVE the wood paneling in the background
    Seriously, I love wood paneling simply because it reminds me of the great times to be had as a kid in the 70's
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

This is a photo of me from back in 1979, the one that started it all.

My mother is cleaning out the house this year & I expect to have tons more to post from my toyroom back in the day.
    I love that picture and I love the vintage Death Star toy. Those days were awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

How did the Village People Album get mixed in with all your SW stuff Brandon?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Which movie were the Village People in? I think I missed that part.
    Lol, my mom bought that album back in the day (it was in I think), needless to say once she heard the lyrics to Macho Man, it got broken in half.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Very nice vintage haul for a vintage Darth_Brandon!
    Thanks I have more pics coming later of my hoth sets I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    AWESOME! I especially LOVE the wood paneling in the background
    Seriously, I love wood paneling simply because it reminds me of the great times to be had as a kid in the 70's
    Yeah, this pic was taken in the bar area of the house, you can see the sit down bench behind the table. The bar was on the opposite side of the table. Those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I love that picture and I love the vintage Death Star toy. Those days were awesome!
    Thanks Tycho, the two things I miss the most are my Death Star (which ended up going MIA) & my Buck Rogers Starfighter. Those days rocked big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    No love for the Village People?
    No not at all, they were in back then, just like Trooper was (another record that got broken due to lyrics my mother objected to.), I had great times listening to those records when I was a kid. Beats the Smurfs that my sister listened to back then.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Lol, my mom bought that album back in the day (it was in I think), needless to say once she heard the lyrics to Macho Man, it got broken in half.
    No love for the Village People?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Cool. I still have the box for my Death Star Playset. Are those purple boxes puzzles? I have one of a TIE Fighter shooting at an X-Wing.

Why yes they are, I'm not sure if I ever opened the boxes though. I can't seem to remember putting them together.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Hmmm. I think this is me from '76. my uncle and siblings I have no idea why i was dressed like that with the shirt and tie but there you go. that's my crazed mother for you. picking out the most bizarre combos for me to wear every day. she'd make me wear shorts in winter too. i think my yonger brother is wearing red wellington boots in the middle of summer here. it was just bizarre.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ANDY_0103.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	16940