Page 179 of 282 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2813

Although I'm sure you'd look pretty in pink, JJB, I don't think that's you in the middle.

I just wonder if you're faking us all out and you're really "that guy" (to the right) in the background!

I have a feeling you're on the left of the photo.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

You are correct I AM pretty in pink! That however isn't me, that is my "boss" at the bar I work at. I'll give a hint I'm not the guy on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I'm one of the three in my profile pic. I'll let you guys figure out which.

The guy on the right.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The guy on the right.
    After consultation the judges will accept that however the correct answer is: The guy with the sticker on his jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    After consultation the judges will accept that however the correct answer is: The guy with the sticker on his jacket.
    You are Roy Williams?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

You are Roy Williams?
    Nope I'm JJB!
    p.s. And yes that is Winnie the Pooh on my sticker!

Here is a blown up pic.
    p.p.s. Thanks KH!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rob and Shawn's Wedding 032.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	17107  

No prob JJ. I couldnt make out the sticker in the profile. I thought it was a name tag for an AA meeting

No prob JJ. I couldnt make out the sticker in the profile. I thought it was a name tag for an AA meeting
    That wouldn't have been a bad idea for last weekend. Everybody and when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY that came down for that wedding works in one of several area bars. I wasn't joking when I said Chicago wasn't ready for us!!!

Should have told me you were taking a picture, I would have gotten off the phone . . . . . . .

shhhhh . .. maybe they will believe that's me . . . .Muhahahahahaaha
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"