Page 184 of 279 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Damn you and your long eyelashes! Girls will kill for those things you know!
    That sounds like what my sister used to say!

Sometimes they can be a nuisance when one hooks on another when I blink. There is this one on my left eye that sort of sticks down rather than curl up like the rest. It catches on other eyelashes or annoys me hanging down in my front of my eye.

Once when I was about 5, my brother and some neighbors were lifting weights in the basement. I tried to squeeze between whoever was lifting and the ping-pong table. The end of the barbell took out a few eyelashes I think. There was a little blood.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    A couple of pictures of me at Halloween last year. I'm a super Stormtrooper!

The first is me working on a 12" bike

The second is me standing in front of a fully armed and operational bike rack!

The third is me an my double chin, which I have hopefully managed to lose with my recent weight loss.
    . .. I have that same shirt . . .and you have my old job!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    . .. I have that same shirt . . .and you have my old job!
    You can have it back if you want it, the job that is. The monkeys who run my store can't seem to get the bikes I need ordered, so now my bike rack looks lame and empty. They keep promising me that they are going to hire another bike builder, so I don't get so stressed. Can't wait to see what the bike rack will look like when I get back after my wedding.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

MSP, you're 12th grade picture looks like Clark from Smallville!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    The first picture is of me,age 4sih(?) at Christmas time, proving how mcuh of a geek at such a young age The second is of me about to drown I had to one up DNA's baby picture.
    Both got an "awwww" out of me, but especially the TMNT one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here's a pic of me and our doggie Sashie on April 20th- she is normally impossible to photograph (SUPER alert and highly suspicious since she's kinda half wild animal)so this is a RARE picture but I wanted to post it to show off doggie
    Iso&Baws

Sasha rocks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meandsashie.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	17390  
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    Sasha rocks
    Indeed!

If you ever had intruder trouble in your house, it looks like she'd take care of it with some faver beans and a nice chianti on the side!

She's beautiful, mabs!

Does she have a taste for Lanny?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Here's a pic of me last weekend in our English offices before I received my Master's Degree.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n30105104_33329033_2946.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	17392  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Congratulations, but meaning no disrespect (I had to wear a cap & gown for my college graduation, too) - don't those look like the dorkiest outfits?

I did my best to refuse to smile in my graduation pictures. I tried to look as solemn and serious as I could, but they caught me with a grin or two.

I wasn't going to walk through the grad ceremony at all - but it was important to my family. I'm glad I did it, looking back, as it wasn't too long after that my mother died. I know that she was very proud at my graduation and it was worth it to make her happy, even if I did look a bit silly in that get-up.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Here's a pic of me last weekend in our English offices before I received my Master's Degree.
    Congratulations on your accomplishment, JMG!

I'm envious. I never finished my studies for my Master's (I was working on that when I attended the University of Madrid). I'm sorry I never followed through even though time and, of course, money became an issue.

Is there a PhD in the future for you?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!