Page 187 of 279 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2790

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    But don't they have any respect for continuity? Armored Vader was never all kissy-face with Queen Amidala!
    Haven't you read A Sith Lord Grow in Brooklyn, that masterpiece by I P Frehley and Hugh Jass? Vader dug her up and keeps her preserved corpse in his bedroom for the next eighteen years.

(Don't worry. There's nothing beyond kissing her and making her breakfast. Vader's not a necro.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Caps, I like how they won't touch the AOTC Padme, they just have her laying face down.

I gotta wonder why you bought that in the first place, though ???

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Caps, I like how they won't touch the AOTC Padme, they just have her laying face down.

I gotta wonder why you bought that in the first place, though ???
    Doesn't she come with a chain?

Who does not like chained women?!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The main reason I bought it is because I found it at Kohl's a month before the street date.

Tycho nailed point number two. And I'd nail NatPo where she makes number two. ZING! ZAP! POW!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I'd nail NatPo where she makes number two. ZING! ZAP! POW!
    In that order ?

Well you don't know where she's been!

Take a tip from Hayden. He did one thing right: he put on a helmet
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I always knew that kid was ahead of the development curve!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Have you seen what's tapping NatPo recently??? He looks like a homeless guy.

http://www.defamer.com.au/2008/04/na..._killer-2.html
    Move along, move along