Page 188 of 282 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2816

Cool

Me and my best pal, Jess, yesterday afternoon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jess & Dale Headshot.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	17451  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Had this pic taken of me at work today. hehehehe They had the mask on display in the toy department, so I got this kooky idea for a sign and whala, here you go.

Name:	001_1.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	17550  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

So this is the reason nothing is ever stocked at Wal-Mart?Wasting Sam Waltons dime by playing around with toys?!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Here I am in England a couple of weeks ago (olive-green shirt) at the O2 Arena in London. The guy on the left is Ricky, he's a Matt Hughes fan from Ireland and one of the regulars over on Matt's forum.

Name:	ufc85london045.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	17558  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    So this is the reason nothing is ever stocked at Wal-Mart?Wasting Sam Waltons dime by playing around with toys?!
    hahah hey now, I was on my lunch when I had this taken. The planning for it however, was TOTALLY done on the clock. hehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

NOW we need an all new sculpt, SA rebel pilot ball joint neck, detachable hose for SURE

I couldn't BELIEVE my original underoos fits her so well, tho I do believe the underwear got used to polish silver in the early 80's IIRC

Iso&Baws

Oyes all new sculpt with bubes

Name:	xwing.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	17753  
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

That's awesome.

The shirt is alright, too.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Damn, that must be Snowspeeder pilot gear, since she looks cold.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Picture my buddy took of me while we were hunting in Dayton last thursday evening/friday morning. I was pretty giggly about finding some actual new damn product!

Name:	hulk nerdery.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	17957  

I'm digging your choice of baseball hat!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!