Page 194 of 279 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2790
    If there are such things as ghosts, you have been in the midst of them, J&H. Gettysburg is a beautiful town, but the battlefield park is creepy. Okay, "creepy" is a bit too strong of a word, but it's definitely a very solemn place.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

JetsAndHeels: that is an awesome trip you described (that you already told me about going on -before you left) but I'm so envious!

It's the perfect adventure for a history teacher, too.

Glad you found your flag. I know how much you love The Alamo.

But Gettysburg and Manassas are cooler! (in their own way - I understand the valor shown at The Alamo, but Texas' independence just doesn't inspire me as much as the great War Between the States.)

Chuxter: We drove around the battlefield some on Thursday night. That was quite an experience, seeing the eternal flame in the dark sky, and also just the feeling at night was different than the feeling during the day.
    Going down into the cellar of the Farnsworth House and standing out in front of the Jennie Wade home was a bit chilling also.

Tycho: I had a great time, and like I said earlier, I will definately go back. And I love my flag!! I will take a pic of it to post...I am proud of it for some reason.
    My next little trip I am planning is to drive to Limestone, Tennessee. I am going to visit the national park there in Greene County and visit where Davy Crockett was born. It's not much to see, but the park looks beautiful from the pictures I have seen and that man is my hero.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I've seen lots of specials about the "Ghosts" of Gettysburg and i agree, that place has to be ripe with the paranormal there. I took a trip to GB when I was in elementary school and several of my pictures had odd happenings going on. It was pretty kooky.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You're right! It was especially "paranormal" when JetsAndHeels was there!

Do you ever notice how when there's a large concentration of SSGrs at like a convention or something, the Ghostbusters are always there following us around?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You're right! It was especially "paranormal" when JetsAndHeels was there!
    You're right....I am definately not normal. All those posts I make about dreams and the sounds I make in the shower...wait, that is you.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Finally a face to the character. Me practicing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blueguitar.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	18314  

Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring out the Photoshop my sister downloaded for me. Tried to get photos up another way and failed more than once, but I'll get the hang of it eventually.

consider it a sneak peak of the freak.

I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter