Page 195 of 282 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2816
    My daughter is in the room and is far more interested in your avatar, CM. (Or, as she is chanting, "Cookie Elmo! Cookie Elmo! Cookie Elmo!" All Sesame Street characters are still called Elmo to her.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well at least I made someone happy tonight, .
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Cookie monster, in your Texas Ranger shot, I think you look something like Tom Arnold!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Pics of my band and I at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, playing for a private company party. I'm the one on the far left.http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...3&d=1223740534http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...4&d=1223740702

Though somebody died earlier that day when their balloon hit some high tension wires.
    Lots of wind, but we were playing inside a tent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fiesta2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	18343   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fiesta1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	18344  

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Cookie monster, in your Texas Ranger shot, I think you look something like Tom Arnold!
    Actually Frett I think your right, I do, and I didnt even know who he was until I looked, weird, .

CookieMonster, you look like a fun-loving guy to hang out with. Thanks for sharing.

Blue2th: rock on! We need to go to a Queensryche concert together. You're in a ROCK band, right? I'd enjoy seeing you guys play.

You're in New Mexico, right? My cousin is a lawyer in Albequerque. That's why I know how to spell that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You're in New Mexico, right? My cousin is a lawyer in Albequerque. That's why I know how to spell that.
    Yet you spelled it wrong anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

Blue2th: rock on! We need to go to a Queensryche concert together. You're in a ROCK band, right? I'd enjoy seeing you guys play.

Yes sir, Rock band. Though this version does the not so heavy Beatles, Stones, Kinks, Bowie etc. with a drum machine (Ringo in a box) and heavier stuff with a real drummer.

We just call it "Burque" for short sometimes I forget how to spell it.

Thank you Tycho, and yup I like to have a good time.

I remember it by pronouncing it "al-boo-kwayr-kwee," or by staring at the Running With Scissors cassette tape holder. It's one of a few cities I wouldn't mind moving to at some point. I don't know if any of my photos of there actually have me shown in them.
    "That's what Sheev said."