Page 204 of 282 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2813

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Congratulations captaintinypic!
    Its just the copy of the proof they emailed to me.

Shhhhhh...its copyrighted.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Congrats! Can Dr. Cappy be far away?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Congrats! Can Dr. Cappy be far away?
    I'm in no rush, but it would be pretty cool. However, I will probably start my master's work within the next year or so. I just have to decide in what!

NERRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!

Congrats on graduating, now people can make references to "plastics" at you. Going back to school though, huh? Watch out for the jocks, they'll burn down your dorm and trash your off-campus frat house, and you'll have to get revenge by putting liquid heat in their jockstraps, and having sex with their girlfriends (which will probably make your ol' lady mad).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I'm in no rush, but it would be pretty cool. However, I will probably start my master's work within the next year or so. I just have to decide in what!
    If you put the same "rush" on as you did for this degree you'll be retired before you get a Masters.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    If you start, don't stop. I was half way through my Master's when I ran out of money (primarily) and enthusiasm for academics. I double majored as an undergrad and jumped right into my Master's, but six years of school and living on minimum wage jobs took its toll on me mentally.

I regret not finishing my graduate degree. It haunts me.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    If you start, don't stop. I was half way through my Master's when I ran out of money (primarily) and enthusiasm for academics. I double majored as an undergrad and jumped right into my Master's, but six years of school and living on minimum wage jobs took its toll on me mentally.

I regret not finishing my graduate degree. It haunts me.
    Sorry to hear that. You are not the first person to tell me that, though. My biggest worry is taking the coming semester off from school. I hope I can still get back in the swing of things come next fall.

Fortunately, though, I'm entering a profession that requires you to continue with your education. Not finishing is not really an option.

Back to the picture posting. Here's my father-in-law and I getting ready to climb a rock wall. Note the pseudo "hardcore-ness". On a side note, I was sure to wear a Red Wings shirt on my first day in Colorado much the same way a dog imediately pees on a new tree to mark his territory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n21724980_38926989_5148.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	18923  

Pic of me from the UT basketball game a few weeks ago that my lady took of me. The beard/hair was trimmed yesterday cos they were getting out of control.

and yes, sadly, no scarf or hat in this one.

Name:	3129907612_ffd16316c0.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	18954  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I finally grew a beard.

I discovered my electric razor had two speeds. Vrroom, VRRRROOOOOM!!!

Name:	bob.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	18962  
    Tommy, close your eyes.