Page 209 of 279 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2790
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    And, yet, the TV spot still says it's not sold in stores. That's the best part.
    The mall here has one of those "As Seen on TV" stores, but I've not checked to see if they have them there. I've never thought to check Target or anyplace like that either. Maybe they aren't real ShamWow's. The ad does say to beware of imitators.

Well, Vince is on the picture on the box, and I'm sure it's the real deal. I bet they didn't plan on selling these in stores until the phenomenon took off.

Here is another one; the friend took the blueness out of my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Well, Vince is on the picture on the box, and I'm sure it's the real deal. I bet they didn't plan on selling these in stores until the phenomenon took off.
    In that case, do they actually work? How does the price compare to the incredible deal they are offering on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    In that case, do they actually work? How does the price compare to the incredible deal they are offering on TV?
    They're $19.95 at Walgreens and $19.99 at Target, and it's the full set of eight (four large orange ones and four little blue ones). I've only tried the big ones and they worked really well the first time I used them. They don't really work wet too well, and they seem to have lost some of their power after being washed in the washing machine. There's a fairly long instruction list on the box, so maybe I missed something.

Also, there's the shot in the commercial of the lady rolling up her sweater in a giant ShamWow. They're not nearly that big (or maybe she was a midget or baby or something). And the logo repeats itself in a line a few times instead of just being on there once on the big ones (there's only one logo on the mini ones, though).

But all I can say is ShamWow!

Those Vince pics are epic!

I have a ShamWow(!) also and I'm not entirely impressed. It soaks up water. Woo. Hoo. But I was gonna spend $20 on paper towels anyway, so what the heck.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
    That would be New Years Day at the Magic Kingdom at the Liberty Tree Tavern character dining expierence.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

I'm stading at the base of the Saturn V rocket at the Kennedy Space Center on my recent trip. That's the day I started getting sick on the trip.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

And then the rockets accidentally activated and vaporized your head. Cool pic.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sweet picture at the base of the rocket pbarnard! Is that you significant other standing the other side of Minnie Mouse?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Sweet picture at the base of the rocket pbarnard! Is that you significant other standing the other side of Minnie Mouse?
    No just some random chick I picked up

2 years next Tuesday.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

nice pics pbarnard.

here's some pics of the my wife, our dogs and our nephew Matthew and me in the middle after the Christmas celebrations were over winding down with our dog Callie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	019.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	19265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	039.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	19266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	336.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	19267  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks