Page 21 of 279 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Old and shrivelled? Well that's not a very flattering image to place in peoples minds.

I picture Jarjar being in one of those clinical type environments with a bank of monitors in front of him and all the monitors show different websites that he uses to post all the information. he has a sort of neat and tidy dark suit on and perfectly manicured hands. his head is forever shrouded in mysterious shadows. he sits in a huge leather chair with a massive control console in front of him and a small chihuahau Chihuaahuaha Chiawowa yappy dog on his lap. Sort of james Bond baddie style if y'know what i mean.
    Binks you're totally mad!
    Your plans for world domination will never succeed!
    Do you expect me to talk?
    (This all sounds really cool if you imagine Sean Connery saying it)

Binks-finger.
    Wah wah na na na
    He's the man the man with boom de gasser...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Wow I never knew how old some of you were.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Jonna
    Argh! Shoes.....Hell we couldn't afford feet back in my day. We had to jam pointy rocks into our legs in order to walk the hills (upward in both directions) to school every day.

Jonna
    Originally posted by Jonna
    Argh! Shoes.....Hell we couldn't afford feet back in my day. We had to jam pointy rocks into our legs in order to walk the hills (upward in both directions) to school every day.
    Oh wait...I forgot to make it all better...

Man Jonna, your right eye must be really tired from all that blinking
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Originally posted by Jonna

Oh wait...I forgot to make it all better...

I think you should see a doctor about that twitching.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Old and shrivelled? Well that's not a very flattering image to place in peoples minds.

I picture Jarjar being in one of those clinical type environments with a bank of monitors in front of him and all the monitors show different websites that he uses to post all the information. he has a sort of neat and tidy dark suit on and perfectly manicured hands. his head is forever shrouded in mysterious shadows. he sits in a huge leather chair with a massive control console in front of him and a small chihuahau Chihuaahuaha Chiawowa yappy dog on his lap. Sort of james Bond baddie style if y'know what i mean.
    and other than jar-jar binks, his only designation is the number twelve. no other name....
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Binks is like Hugh Jackman in Swordfish, always dancing around his ultra modern setup, constantly switching between DVD sites, posting on SSG, and cracking in to major banks security. Way to go, Jar Jar!
    PS - If you crack that secret gov't slush fund, keep me in mind when your're buying up the vintage Yak Face figures! (At least MY avatar isn't displaying your hideous death )
    That IS very cool, Jargo.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Ok here goes:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lobiux.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	2672  
    As always...........L

Jonna
    Originally posted by billfremore
    Man Jonna, your right eye must be really tired from all that blinking
    I really hope that someone knows what the hell I am talking about. It is an observation I make in the 'Want some spoilers' thread. A goes to B goes to 3.14bla bla bla....

I am crushing your head.

There's nobody home.

I am crushing your head.

There's nobody home.

I am crushing your head.

There's nobody home.

I am crushing your head.

There's nobody home.

I am crushing your head.

There's nobody home.