Page 210 of 282 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2813
    From BobaFrett's camera, used with permission:

I'm in love with my nurse Michelle and seem to be winding up dating her!

A concert and Comic Con, plus a restaurant trip are in our immediate future as I recover.

Even more importantly - the only reason WHY I'm recovering at all - Barry BobaFrett from our very own message boards, the man who saved my life with his selfless kidney donation!

I'm wearing my Chargers gear coincidentally when BobaFrett wore his Bears shirt, so we call this NFL matchup the Kidney Bowl!

With Barry is his wife Robin who took care of him during this difficult proceedure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Michelle, Me, Barry, and Robin.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	19567  

Your nurse looks thrilled....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

First off, @ Tycho in love with his nurse. I warned him, but noooooo.

Holy crap, I think Michelle's smock is Powerpuff Girls, total left-field!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Holy crap, it is! "Sugar, spice, and everything nice. But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient, and, thus, the Powerpuff Girls were born!"

Tycho, not to condone bribery or anything, but this may be the way to her heart. (I'd give specifics on the quality of it, but mine hasn't shipped yet.)

Ten years. Dang. Makes me feel old. That show came out right after I graduated college.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Holy crap, I think Michelle's smock is Powerpuff Girls, total left-field!
    I sat in conversation with both Josh and his nurse, and I didn't recall seeing powerpuff girls, most likely because I didn't want to get hit by my wife for looking at her too much. But now that I see it, they do look like powerpuff girls, OMG.

Josh may want to do a little more research however, to make sure that it wasn't something that the hospital gave her, because she might actually despise the PPG's.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

No one can despise the Powerpuffs. A cartoon that appears to be a superhero series for little girls, but has references to things like South Park and Monty Python, an entire episode composed of Beatles lyrics, and a recurring villain who's Satan (and just happens to be a crossdresser)? That's one of the best shows ever made!

(And I totally have a cartoon crush on Ms Sarah Bellum.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    (And I totally have a cartoon crush on Ms Sarah Bellum.)
    She's an obvious butterface.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The second to last post above made me realize that it should be El Chuxter who I buy the complete PowerPuff Girls collection for. It sounds like he never missed an episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The second to last post above made me realize that it should be El Chuxter who I buy the complete PowerPuff Girls collection for. It sounds like he never missed an episode!
    You are already thinking of things to buy her?

She's got you.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Man, this thread has been around forever!

Here are a few of myself!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_976bd3471e5b4f838c5e58b2bb172e45.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	19576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	she-rashirt.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	19577  
    Your signature here!