Page 215 of 282 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2816
    some pics from Star Wars Weekends:

Me and my wife with Ashoka and Rex
    Me with Jay Laga'aia at Tattonie Traders
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7318.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	20728   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7383.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	20729  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Those are great pictures Dark Artist.

It looks like you and your wife had fun. Those costumes are very good.

The one guy really looks like Jay Laga'aia!

Actually, I'm loving Ahsoka and Rex!

Tycho, you actually saw that Ahsoka at SDCC last year, LFL flew her in from Disneyworld's SW Weekends to hang out around the SW booth and area the whole show.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Jay Laga'aia is actually part of the 501st legion of Stormtroopers. He loves the armor!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Does he wear a set, or is it honorary only? His Naboo movie armor wasn't as exciting as most of the stuff in the 501st IMO, so if he's into the stuff you guys do, that'd be way cool. (wouldn't make his acting in the prequels any better though )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well I have to get my 4th of July pictures up because it's the week after already.

I took 5 friends to see the San Diego Padres defeat the LA Dodgers 7-4 in an exciting back-and-forth game where everyone got a free beach towel that looks like a Calif. license plate that says, "BEAT L.A." on it with the San Diego Padres' logo on it big and bold - and that's exactly what the Padres went on to do!

The one girl I truly love went and most of my pictures are with her. There's a great group shot of 4 of my friends together with me in our seats at the game.

Afterwards we went out to hit the beach bars and then watched like 8 fireworks shows simultaneously that were shot over the water as the partyboats circled around the bay with DJs and dancing on board, plus all-you-can-eat buffets (with hot wings, shrimp cocktails, stuff like that) and the first drink on the house. I love San Diego!

Name:	P1000315.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	20741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000314.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	20742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000317.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	20743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000316.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	20744  

Nice pictures Josh! A cute young lady there, might not want to let your other lady friends see those pictures though!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Well I have to get my 4th of July pictures up because it's the week after already.

I took 5 friends to see the San Diego Padres defeat the LA Dodgers 7-4 in an exciting back-and-forth game where everyone got a free beach towel that looks like a Calif. license plate that says, "BEAT L.A." on it with the San Diego Padres' logo on it big and bold - and that's exactly what the Padres went on to do!

The one girl I truly love went and most of my pictures are with her. There's a great group shot of 4 of my friends together with me in our seats at the game.

Afterwards we went out to hit the beach bars and then watched like 8 fireworks shows simultaneously that were shot over the water as the partyboats circled around the bay with DJs and dancing on board, plus all-you-can-eat buffets (with hot wings, shrimp cocktails, stuff like that) and the first drink on the house. I love San Diego!

Josh you are looking rather well after the surgery. Glad to see you up and about.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This is a picture taken during a recent country music festival. While I'm no fan of country music the reason I was there was the company I work for (a liquor distributor) was an official sponsor. Plus I got to hang out with my two friends in the picture so it was a win win.

p.s. I know I need to do some cropping.

Name:	CUSA024.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	20866  

Now there's a man "pickin' and grinnin'"!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!