Page 218 of 282 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2816
    I think your picture's awesome Bel-Cam! I want to go to the Grand Canyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The guy is so great with people and really enjoys being part of Star Wars.
    Charging a hundy per signed photo probably adds to his enjoyment as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Charging a hundy per signed photo probably adds to his enjoyment as well.
    That's 10 bucks a letter! You'd feel you'd be less cheated getting a Hayden Christiansen, [sp?] Rene Aberjopanous, [sp?] or Majel Barrett-Roddenbury [sp?].
    "That's what Sheev said."

Well, here I am with Mark Hamill (aka Jedi Master Luke Skywalker) himself!

Mark was great with the kids and showed a tremendous sense of humor: a little kid looking at the movie photos of Luke and then peering up at Mark said, "Daddy, this isn't Luke Skywalker." Mark calmly replied, "Well Luke had to leave to go out and save the galaxy again, so he asked me to cover for him here. I'm Luke's grandpa." The little kid looked at him with full-moon eyes and nodded softly and let Mark sign an autograph for him. It was a classic moment and I got to share a laugh with the one-and-only Mark Hamill.

I also met BumbleBee from Transformers. He said his dramatic crying scene with Shia LeBouf in Revenge of the Fallen illustrates how he could be appropriately cast in a sentimental role when Michael Bay makes a new movie for the Lifetime channel without explosions. BumbleBee described it as a story about a car who breaks up with his longtime mechanic because the garage across the street has cheaper prices during the economic downturn.

Finally, here again is an illusive photo of JediTricks, along with FigrinBran, myself, and El Chuxter at the Transformers panel at Comic Con.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Master and Apprentice.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	21022   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me and Bumblebee.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	21023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Transformers Panel w JediTricks.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	21024  

So we know JediTricks is a white guy.....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I don't think Jedi Tricks exists. I think he is really SirSteve and I've met SirSteve.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It isn't JT because the mouth isn't moving slightly open. (yes, that should happen even in a still photo).

But I am quite impressed how you got each person to hold up a transparent name sign in front of them while posing. And, the most pressing issue: who took the photo? Stilla? DeckardSmith? Jargo? runeorkloon? : stupid: Just some random person?
    "That's what Sheev said."

JediTricks will love this. He ought to do an autograph line. Evidence here is pointing to his popularity ranking even higher than that of Luke Skywalker or BumbleBee.

I've met Jeditricks, and he's not SirSteve.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Is that really JT's body? Or just some random guy wearing the second half of a shirt slogan from the guy on the left?

I don't think he would wear something like that, but I have to say you delivered on your promise sort of with the head of JT...burn!

Ahh the intrigue continues!

Figrin and Chux don't look at all what one might picture in your head after all these years but who does?

I'll bet JT took the picture.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"