Page 22 of 282 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Its that from Kids in the Hall...where they sit there and close one eye and pinch/crush head of people walking by in the distance?

Uhh . . . . Guys, not to be the party pooper, but we need to get this thread back on track
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I always thought he had Gungans on the brain...but not ON the brain.

ROTF LMAO!!!!!

THAT was good Tycho. I wonder if JarJar has seen it yet?? I've been trying to get him to post a pic, but he wants to remain the mysterious Gungan. He'll eventually break down
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    ROTF LMAO!!!!!
    THAT was good Tycho. I wonder if JarJar has seen it yet?? I've been trying to get him to post a pic, but he wants to remain the mysterious Gungan. He'll eventually break down
    Of course I have seen it Dar' Argol, I see all. Just because I don't reply doesn't mean that I haven't read it. Tycho has been trying to get me to post one as well DA, but it's not going to happen. Nothing you or your associates can do, can make me do so. Until then, the mysterious Gungan will be watching.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Tycho has been trying to get me to post one as well DA, but it's not going to happen. Nothing you or your associates can do, can make me do so. Until then, the mysterious Gungan will be watching.
    What would you do for a Super-Duper-Opee-Sized-Freshly-Made & Frozen Klondike Bar?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Nothing you or your associates can do, can make me do so.
    Ok, I just made the call. Jar, Vinny and An'Tony will be paying you a visit to discuss your photogenic opertunities. And they are quite persuasive

And if that doesn't work I keep a snow shovel in the trunk of my car.

I have a better idea! Dar'Argol brought me this thought....he-heh-heh-heh-hee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	extracting information out of jarjar.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	2708  
    Last edited by Tycho; 07-07-2002 at 02:04 AM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.