Page 225 of 279 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2790
  1. #2241
    Frett,

    I hope when I reach your age that I still have a fraction of the thick and swarthy hair you possess. If you look at the earlier photo I posted, my brother who is 6 years older, is starting to lose it fast. I hope I didn't get his gene!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

  2. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Sweet ride there Dr E! You look like a bad A--, Now just get a leather coat to complete the image! What kind of Harley is it?
    Thanks Frett! I've never ridden a motorbike before, so its been a real learning experience. Lotsa fun!

    Its a Harley Sportster 1200 Custom. Everything on it is stock except for the sissy bar / luggage rack, locking gas cap, and small bag on front forks.

    The leather jacket I want to get is a distressed brown with no collar. I might have to change it to a distressed black though, as my uniform for work is brown. ... There's a helmet I kinda want to get that is designed to look like a helicopter pilot helmet; I was thinking to get that and have someone either paint it to look like Luke's X-wing helmet, or use Scotchlite reflective tape.

    Took a solo ride yesterday up to French Creek State Park, in PA. It was just under 100 miles roundtrip. Gas light came on on the way there but I wanted to wait to see how far I could go. Seems the light comes on at about a half tank. I had been determined to make it all the way home, but after sputtering up a number of hills I decided to get gas with about 5 miles to go. It took 4 gallons (tank is 4.5).


    Where'd you get such a ginormous fork Frett?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

    Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

  3. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Where'd you get such a ginormous fork Frett?
    It looks a bit like the serving fork you put on a plate of meat. None of those sissy forks for 'frett.

  4. #2244
    Here's me at Nickelback with Hinder, Papa Roach, and Saving Abel.

    Last night I saw AC/DC but you can barely tell it's me in those pictures because it was so dark. I'll post more of the concert pictures in the music section under the bands the pics match up with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000394.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	21404   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000398.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	21405   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000460.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	21406  

  5. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Last night I saw AC/DC but you can barely tell it's me in those pictures because it was so dark.
    But I can certainly tell that is Angus.

  6. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Thanks Frett! I've never ridden a motorbike before, so its been a real learning experience. Lotsa fun!

    Its a Harley Sportster 1200 Custom. Everything on it is stock except for the sissy bar / luggage rack, locking gas cap, and small bag on front forks.

    The leather jacket I want to get is a distressed brown with no collar. I might have to change it to a distressed black though, as my uniform for work is brown. ... There's a helmet I kinda want to get that is designed to look like a helicopter pilot helmet; I was thinking to get that and have someone either paint it to look like Luke's X-wing helmet, or use Scotchlite reflective tape.

    Took a solo ride yesterday up to French Creek State Park, in PA. It was just under 100 miles roundtrip. Gas light came on on the way there but I wanted to wait to see how far I could go. Seems the light comes on at about a half tank. I had been determined to make it all the way home, but after sputtering up a number of hills I decided to get gas with about 5 miles to go. It took 4 gallons (tank is 4.5).


    Where'd you get such a ginormous fork Frett?
    Sweet, did the dealer give you lessons? Or how do you go about getting a motorcycle driving license if you don't yet have a bike? Or does the dealer give you a permit?

    My brother bought a bike from my dad, he put $500 dollars down on it, then didn't make a payment for several months, so my dad sent him an e-mail saying "if your not going to pay for the bike, then give it back", so my brother drove it to my dads cabin, left it in his driveway, and booked. What a moron he can be sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    It looks a bit like the serving fork you put on a plate of meat. None of those sissy forks for 'frett.
    My step sister set the table that night, and she put on the table the silverware my wife put out for her to set.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  7. #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    We are both only children, though Gloria has half-siblings.

    So without a close brother, and us being nearly the same age, she says I'm her children's uncle.

    Yup, they really are cousins. She is my Grandma's Great Niece, and the babies are her kids. So she is my 3rd cousin, and her children are my 4ths in actuality.

    Unless my adopted little brother has kids (he and his wife will probably one day), I have very little chance of being an uncle.

    My family now only really consists of cousins, and my own uncle, and my grandpa.

    But BobaFrett is technically now also my big brother.
    [FONT=Courier New]Hey, family is family! Congratulations, Uncle Tycho! I get called Uncle Andy by friends/children of friends and have been since before I had biological nephews. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

  8. #2248
    I was scanning in some old photos of my pop-group days. Man... there is some HAIR in those pics!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suburban-Boys1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	21426   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suburban-Boys2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	21427   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twoSIDES.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	21428   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suburban-Boys3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	21429  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  9. #2249
    Close the thread now. No one is going to top those.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

  10. #2250
    Suburban Boys deserve their own Wikipedia page !!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO