Page 227 of 282 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2816
    And one from yesterday at the Sears in Oakbrook, Illinois. It's me (amazing it's the post a picture of yourself thread) standing next to the Craftsman American Chopper bike. I used to watch American Chopper a lot, but my time has been taken up by other things now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry and the bike.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	21535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	American Chooper.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	21536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	American Chooper1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	21537  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I was doing a search through some old photographs yesterday and found a few from my late teens/early twentys.

The first three were probably when I was about 19, trying to look like a model for some reason

The fourth is me in my first apartment setting up a photo shot of my clay sculptures.

The fifth is me standing/leaning on my first piece of furniture I ever owned, it was a shelving unit my mom bought me as a house warming gift, or a "get out on your own, your 20, and don't need to live with your mom any more" gift.
    The first three pics remind me of a young Ben Stiller for some reason, my son even just said so himself.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Frett, what was in the ROTJ toy box in that 3rd pic from your younger days?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    The first three pics remind me of a young Ben Stiller for some reason, my son even just said so himself.
    Yes, I used to get told that once Ben Stiller started making his start. Not a bad guy to be compared to in the looks department!

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Frett, what was in the ROTJ toy box in that 3rd pic from your younger days?
    It was actually a locker type box, that I hand painted, and used to store my old rolled up Star Wars posters in to protect them from damage, I still have that box, I forgot what's in there right now, but it's got a shelving unit on it with lots of my lego projects on it.

No, I mean in the upper right hand side...in the closet. It looks like a black ROTJ carton for a vehicle or something.

Barry, great pictures. It's fun to see how you looked way back when.

A Craftsman Chopper? I guess I don't know much about bikes, but my first impulse (before I enlarged the window I was viewing the pictures in) was to ask if it also worked as a sit-down lawnmower.

Looks cooler when I actually view it at a normal size.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    No, I mean in the upper right hand side...in the closet. It looks like a black ROTJ carton for a vehicle or something.
    Sorry, yes, I see that but considering it was over 24 years ago that picture was taken, I can't tell you honestly, I even pulled out the magnifying glass, and studied the object trying to make out the printing of the description but it's to blurry to tell. it looks like some letter followed by "OCK" but I can't recall any vehicle unless it was one of those non movie vehicles the Kenner/Hasbro was suckering us into buying just because it had the "Star Wars" logo on it.

Josh, there is also a DieHard bike, not for the Bruce Willis movie franchise, but the Sears brand of battery, but that was somewhere else in the country.

Josh, there is also a DieHard bike, not for the Bruce Willis movie franchise, but the Sears brand of battery, but that was somewhere else in the country.

That sucks that it's not from the movie franchise. I got excited for a minute because I thought if I bought it, a crazy blonde long-hair from Germany with a creepy accent would start chasing me, trying to kill me. Wouldn't that be an adventure?

Josh who's the girl in those Padres pics with you?! Does she have a sister that looks the same?!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Cool pictures Josh, I know we talked about a few of them the other day on the phone.

I was doing a search through some old photographs yesterday and found a few from my late teens/early twentys.

The first three were probably when I was about 19, trying to look like a model for some reason

The fourth is me in my first apartment setting up a photo shot of my clay sculptures.

The fifth is me standing/leaning on my first piece of furniture I ever owned, it was a shelving unit my mom bought me as a house warming gift, or a "get out on your own, your 20, and don't need to live with your mom any more" gift.
    You do look like Ben Stiller in that 2nd photo, it's uncanny.
    I had a pair of gray shoes exactly like those back in the Miami Vice 80's.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"