Page 23 of 282 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Here is a picture of myself and my fiance' from a dinner cruise on our trip to Florida last week (where I finally proposed).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r&t_fla_cruise.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	2711  
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Congratulations, buddy!

That's QLD's way of telling us he'll have less time to spend online with the rest of us...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Maybe he's just finding an excuse to keep from posting in here...say: this is the longest thread that I've ever started! I'm so proud!

Yeah, congrats QLD.
    Dont worry Tycho. Im probably never getting married, so I am not going anywhere!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

We're all so relieved, Jango. I can't tell you...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Vinny and An'Tony will be paying you a visit...
    Dar, that's amazing. I swear on my kids that I literally DO have two cousins in Arizona who are brothers, and whose names are Vinnie & Anthony (pronounced Ant'ny, as you hinted). And they are just exactly the stereotypical 'goombas' who you'd imagine could pay that "visit" on JarJar, too!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Thanks Tycho and Jango.

But I think I will be around. I go through phases where I post more or less, but we have been living together for 2 years, so I think I am safe. But once they get a ring....who knows what will happen
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by SWAFMAN

Dar, that's amazing. I swear on my kids that I literally DO have two cousins in Arizona who are brothers, and whose names are Vinnie & Anthony (pronounced Ant'ny, as you hinted). And they are just exactly the stereotypical 'goombas' who you'd imagine could pay that "visit" on JarJar, too!
    REALLY!?!?!? They are my 8th cousin's thrice removed on my mother's, sister's, brother's, aunt's, grandmother's, best friend who is practically a family member, son's, daughter's side .

Give them a call, they'll vouch for it
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Hey Thrawn, anyone ever tell you you look like Paul Bettany of Knight's Tale and Beautiful Mind fame (at least as pictured alongside Malcolm McDowell)?

...and is it just me, or does Jargo bear a passing resemblance to Orlando "Legolas" Bloom?