Page 234 of 282 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2813
    I have a 2005 Honda VTX 1300.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Just me and my Snuggie...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA390028.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	22195  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Guess who's got a new wallpaper...

Name:	newwallpaper.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	22197  
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

TheDarthVader: you DO look like The Gambit in X-men Origins.

Remind me never to play Texas Hold'Em with you. I'll lose!

DrEvezan: do you ever watch Sons of Anarchy? I can't see it in your picture, but I'm sure you have a rifle rack on that bike of yours, people call you Sir, and they promptly vacate your favorite seat in your local bar when they see you walk in. Please don't hurt me.

Slicker: you have a Christmas tree yet you look like you're celebrating Wookiee Life Day. I swear if you dyed that red, you'd have a replica of Chewbacca's Star Wars Holiday Special costume. We should have gotten you a date with Bea Arthur.

OK, now I'll explain why I'm dressed like I am (below). My friend Toni threw an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. I'm pictured with her and her boyfriend Brigham, and the next one is Nicole and me.

Name:	P1010212.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	22198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010204.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	22199  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Slick you look Wizard!

Since you said please Tycho, I guess I won't hurt you. Wait - I just saw that sweater! I take that back.

If we do a get together at CV next year we'll need to play some poker (assuming that I can go and will want to go). I seem to remember we talked about it at C3 with Sal.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    here is one with long hair halfway decent
    And yet, the same wall and frames... Weird...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And yet, the same wall and frames... Weird...
    I know!!!

Tycho, you don't want none of this in Texas Hold 'Em.
    Thanks for the Gambit compliment. My girlfriend seems to like my look. ~
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Okay, okay. Me in 83 when i was 3. Where did the blonde hair go? I do not know.

Name:	DSC00012a.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	22200  

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Guess who's got a new wallpaper...
    *sniff* *sniff* I'm flattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Slicker: you have a Christmas tree yet you look like you're celebrating Wookiee Life Day. I swear if you dyed that red, you'd have a replica of Chewbacca's Star Wars Holiday Special costume. We should have gotten you a date with Bea Arthur.
    I never thought of that! If dying it read gets me a date with zombie Bea Arthur then count me in!

OK, now I'll explain why I'm dressed like I am (below). My friend Toni threw an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. I'm pictured with her and her boyfriend Brigham, and the next one is Nicole and me.
    Man, I've GOTTA move to your apartment complex if that's what the scenery looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Slick you look Wizard!
    I'm waaaaaay ahead of you. I've already thought of buying another Snuggie and making a wizard hat and going as a Snuggie Wizard for next Halloween. Seeing as it's open-backed I'd just solve the embarrassing nudity with a man thong.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Man, I've GOTTA move to your apartment complex if that's what the scenery looks like!
    I'm glad you like Brigham. You'd get along with him I'm sure. My friend's a Navy SEAL.

I actually know him through his girlfriend, Toni. She and I have been friends for like 7 years now, we figured.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.