Page 238 of 282 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2816
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Sometimes there are quote writing contests for pictures without captions in the newspaper.

Regarding Warped's last picture of him snuggled up to the BMF:

"I love my Millennium Falcon more than I love my wife. Happy Valentines' Day honey!" [aside: - "Not you. I was talking to the ship!"]

P.S. - the Falcon is great though: it only talks back to you when you intentionally push its buttons
    My wife thinks I talk to my "toys" as it is.....That may lead to divorce papers...haha
    Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy…

Me with Cappy's twins before they left to go back to Colorado.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC10814.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	22610  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

"Get this guy away from me!"
    "Eww, uncle Nick, you smell like fish!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That's a good picture, Nick!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's CA's solution to its budget woes: an unknown and mysterious recycling program!
    Typical of our CA politicians: they can't get along, they can't balance a budget, and they can't articulate their recycling program. If only.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    "Eww, uncle Nick Slickers Mom, you smell like fish!"
    I fixed it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's a good picture, Nick!
    Thanks. You're much nicer than that Chuxter guy...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That plant in the background is kinda sad, but from what I recall of your experiments in "botany" it looks like what I would expect from the Hamlin brothers.
    Iso&Baws&Topes
    More water and more light would probably help
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    That plant in the background is kinda sad, but from what I recall of your experiments in "botany" it looks like what I would expect from the Hamlin brothers.
    I'll be sure to let my mom know you're talkin' smack about her botanical skillz.

She keeps 'em up but when it gets warmer during the spring she transplants them all outside and then they flourish again.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I understand Slicker's Mom can't grow plants, but she can sure grow crabs and mold like nobody's business!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

C'est Moi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m_c5577260352f4d1b96daf48a67c89039.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	22612  
    "Dengar Ewoks!"