Page 239 of 282 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2813
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's CA's solution to its budget woes: an unknown and mysterious recycling program!
    Halarious! With the budget problems California is facing, maybe they decided on saving on the cost of using additional letters, and would assume the public would know what to put where.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[FONT=Courier New]My brother in law and I both love Star Wars and our birthdays are 4 days apart, so we celebrated at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday (so his boys/my nephews could play).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Here is a picture of us in our Marc Ecko SW hoodies that our wives gave us. Mine is actually from Christmas, but this was the first time I have worn it out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I am on the left.[/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1834.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	22615  
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]My brother in law and I both love Star Wars and our birthdays are 4 days apart, so we celebrated at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday (so his boys/my nephews could play).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Here is a picture of us in our Marc Ecko SW hoodies that our wives gave us. Mine is actually from Christmas, but this was the first time I have worn it out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I am on the left.[/FONT]
    Rebel Scum!!! I'm going to break out with my Stormtrooper hoodie, and take you as a prisoner!

I was fascinated with the curls in my hair (all natural) so I took a picture, several actually.

Name:	102_0269.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	22620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_0271.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	22621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_0272.JPG 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	22622  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Rebel Scum!!! I'm going to break out with my Stormtrooper hoodie, and take you as a prisoner!
    [FONT=Courier New]That is 1 of the 4 that my wife has bought me (I'm a lucky lucky husband). I also have the Fett, Stormtrooper, and the Shocktrooper hoodies.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Here's me and my cousins.

Name:	me and my cousin.jpg 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	22852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010420.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	22853  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by MSP
    (Tycho)The girl in the picture on the right looks troubled. What are you doing with your left hand?
    Two words... mouse droid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    The girl in the picture on the right looks troubled. What are you doing with your left hand?
    Holding her up with my other hand supporting her bottom.

Don't get any wrong ideas. The girls are my cousins!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I grew a beard and fought the Civil War last weekend!

That's me 3rd from the right with my platoon being addressed by my lieutenant, as we're about to move up to form companies.

Later me and one of the junior sergeants made sure these nice ladies doing their quilting weren't spies for the Army of Virginia.

Name:	P1010453.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	22886   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010459.jpg 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	22887   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010462.jpg 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	22888